Sup Yall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Yall

Hi my name is Ben and I have been Collecting as a kid since 2006, and restarted collecting June of last year my collection is quite small but I will post pics very soon of my collection. I live in Australia, and I buy most of my cars from retail and find some at thrift stores or Salvation Army.

Welcome!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome Ben. There are lots of people from "down under" on here that collect too. I am not one of them but I have traded with a few.
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Thank you all for all the greetings!!!

Comment

Welcome, LoonoGames... glad that you've joined us... we have several members from Australia that are part of PCD... collecting Cars is truly a world-wide effort.

There have been times that I've gone to stores and bought several Cars over the years... and times like today when I bought 0 diecasts in 10 stops... Distribution and case assortments leaves a lot to be desired... anyway... welcome to PCD... from cold and snowy eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yo!

Our friends from Oz are always welcome here at PCD.

G'day!

Comment

Welcome! I too started my collection as a kid but then became a serious collector as I got older

Comment

Working...
                  X