Almost party time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost party time

Getting them ready, all trapped in their little plastic prisons. Rumor has it
    There is a mass prison riot this afternoon and all will escape lol, I may try to video him if I get a chance it ought to be crazy................happy birthday little buddy love dad!!image.jpgP.S. thanks to any and all who have helped with some of these cars !!......
    Last edited by Cars4josh; 05-25-2013, 04:12 PM.

have fun and happy birthday to little boy
    please do update us with some pictures on what happened after Cars had escaped from the prison :P

Comment

What a wonderful Cars-tastic birthday it's going to be for your son... Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Prison riot successful everyone escaped lolimage.jpg

Comment

The queen looks well protected now as wellimage.jpg

Comment

Ill try for some more pics later...... Dads not having any luck playing with the new guys. The big hit was mama B, he went absolutely crazy and as soon as he saw barry he was screaming kings fan lol when he saw Jerry he started screaming I ain't no Mack I'm a peterbuilt........ A very good bday indeed me and mom are shot so I'm gonna sit back and have me a lager he will be busy introducing the new guys to the old guys for hours lol...... Thanks again to everyone who helped. This day makes every second of hunting as aggravating as it sometimes is worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
              The queen looks well protected now as well[ATTACH=CONFIG]2196[/ATTACH]
              Thats just cool as hell right there!!!

Comment

Awesome photos... I think how many of us adult collectors would love to receive the Cars presents your son got...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks dude it's been a great day!!

Comment

LOL how many kids do you think actually get to play with a Barry Diesel????

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      LOL how many kids do you think actually get to play with a Barry Diesel????
                      Yep I know the carded collectors here probably threw up a little if you really look at the pics lol but that's what they r for. We open everything if he got a SOTS set I'd let him tear into that too!......... Oh one more thing mattel if your reading this I'm fresh outta cars to give the kid so any day now with case G would be great!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday to your son! Looks like he got a great collection of car surprises & is thoroughly enjoying them. Thanks for sharing your pics =)

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
                          Yep I know the carded collectors here probably threw up a little if you really look at the pics lol but that's what they r for. We open everything if he got a SOTS set I'd let him tear into that too!......... Oh one more thing mattel if your reading this I'm fresh outta cars to give the kid so any day now with case G would be great!!!
                          One of our UK members found case G singles in the UK earlier today... see reply #489 in:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...rt-1%29/page49

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            One of our UK members found case G singles in the UK earlier today... see reply #489 in:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...rt-1%29/page49
                            Thanks Chris, hopefully we will see this case soon then!

Comment

So the celebration continues I just trade this image.jpg to my tenants for thisimage.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X