Race Day Fan Packs in US!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Day Fan Packs in US!

Just a heads up that the new Race Day Fan packs have started hitting Targets in the US. There's a couple on eBay already!

Thanks for the heads up, OzzieMum... I might (will) buy the one with the Jeff Gorvette fan... but as I have all the ones in the Piston Cup set, I won't be buying it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A Race Day Fan 4-Pack has finally Arrived and a Red Shu Todoroki Fan gets his name: Max Sacar!

Comment

oh boy haha, I'll wait a few years and see if Max Sacar turns up as a single later on. Happened with most of the first fans from the 4 packs, could happen again.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Wow... I don't recall seeing pictures of the red fan, Max Sacar.

A few weeks ago I ordered the Target 4 pack #5 which was supposed to include a new Car and Eric Lanely... what came was 4 pack #1 with Alloy Hemberger... now to see what happens.

And like CarsDiecast08 said, I may not buy 4 packs and 7 packs with only 1 new Car... I might take my chances that they come out as singles a year or two later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Fool me twice or twelve times, shame on somebody.

Comment

I like Max Sacar but not at that price. But like GotFrank said, fool me 20 times, shame on all of us

Comment

Clearance, backdoor or a single a year from now. I'll get them, but not at the retail price.

Comment

Oh, and there's another one!

Comment

Originally posted by scaredgnomeo View Post
                    Oh, and there's another one!
                    I saw that one listed on the target website a few weeks ago for $13.71... I ordered 3... what I received was the Race Day Fan pack #1 with Alloy Hemberger... ended up sending all 3 of them back... will we see it in the US? Who knows... but I won't pay the Target retail price of $20 plus for one new Car in a 4 pack or $30 plus for one new Car in a 7 pack... will these be released at US Target stores?

Comment

Seeing those packs is like lifting off the bun of my sandwich and finding a bug.
                      Could have been quite pleasurable, but now it's just disgusting.

Comment

great more doubles
                        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

What is the name of the guy in the second new pack, not Max Sacar, the other one

Comment

Easy passes for me! Those fans aren't near as interesting enough to justify buying 3 Cars I already have to get one. I'll pass on them just like I did for Clutch Foster, Alloy Hemberger, Mama Bernoulli, Bruno Motoreau, Chauncy Fares, Bruce Boxxman, Jay W, David Hobbscap without a Headset, Wasabi Mater, Tomber Sipping Oil, and many others.

Comment

Working...
                            X