Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks great Dizz

I haven't opened mine yet

Comment

• Great pictures Dizz! Can't wait to get that one.

Comment

• I haven't opened very many Cars in a long time but I figured tonight would be good. Got some Deluxe Cars from Amazon and the cards were messed up. Not a big deal to me because the majority of my collection is open.

Here is Doug RM in our collection.

Lost in the Desert Mini and Van...

Doc Hudson on his stand is nice.

Acer with cart is cool. Goes good with Grem w/ Gun.

Terry Gong went with our Wrastlin' Cars.

M. Frederickson went with his original repaint on the flight line. Hopefully I find some newer Cars soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I opened a few Cars today...

Nat McLugnut/Michael Honksel - I opened 2 so I could create Michael McLugnut and Nat Honksel:

After taking apart, swapping the fork lifts, and reassembling:

Scott Spark and Super Chase Circus Van:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I opened some new cars and planes today

Comment

• Great pics, everyone !
              They all look great out of their packages..
              Thanks for sharing.
              Cars Addict

Comment

• Your new opened Cars and Planes look great, carslover! I have more Cars and Planes to open as well... one of these days...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• thanks dizz and cac

I also modified the airport pitties as you did

thanks for the tip

Comment

• are the airport pitties held together by a rivet or a screw? how easy is the take apart/reassembly process?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                      are the airport pitties held together by a rivet or a screw? how easy is the take apart/reassembly process?
                      with a screw, very easy to do

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                        with a screw, very easy to do
                        awesome, will definitely do that if I can get my hands on two of them. thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          freed some more cars today

Wheredoes one find the pittys with the knifes?

I have all 3 of the Ford Fusions. They're by far my favorite. (Blue, grey police, black police)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                            are the airport pitties held together by a rivet or a screw? how easy is the take apart/reassembly process?
                            Check my step by step directions in post #21 of this thread:
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-customs/page3

Thanks to toyfountain for providing directions on how to do this on the PCD Facebook group.

If I can do it, Spencer, anyone can do it.

brownsfan1092... the Mater with Allinol cans and pittys with knives has been in a couple of 2 pack cases in 2015... I found it at several Walmart stores... it's currently available on Amazon.com for $9.99 plus tax and shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Die-Cast-Vehic.../dp/B00P4D40J0

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Check my step by step directions in post #21 of this thread:
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-customs/page3

Thanks to toyfountain for providing directions on how to do this on the PCD Facebook group.

If I can do it, Spencer, anyone can do it.

brownsfan1092... the Mater with Allinol cans and pittys with knives has been in a couple of 2 pack cases in 2015... I found it at several Walmart stores... it's currently available on Amazon.com for $9.99 plus tax and shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Die-Cast-Vehic.../dp/B00P4D40J0
                              Thanks Chris - I haven't found those yet but I plan on doing a swap-out if I manage to get my hands on a duplicate set. My customizing skills are nonexistent at best so this is my kind of project!

Comment

• I am the first to admit I have zero customising skills but this mod is so easy even I managed to complete the swap in less than 2 minutes. It is that simple! Go for it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X