Using Brickseek to find the Road Trip Cars at Walmart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Brickseek to find the Road Trip Cars at Walmart

Are you in the US and looking for the Road Trip Cars - the singles and the trailer packs? This information might help you out.

In a web browser, go to Brickseek.com

Click on the Walmart link to open the Walmart Inventory Checker:

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker

Enter the zip code: for me, I typed in 47374 (the zip code for my town)
    For the trailer packs, type in the following Item ID code: 52102609

Click the Submit button.

You'll see if stores near the zip code have them in stock... note that the number the Brickseek web app uses doesn't match what the store uses.

I used zip codes for Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Dayton (Ohio)... I did find them at a few stores in southern Kentucky and in Knoxville Tennessee.

For the singles, use the Item ID code: 53264233

Click the submit button.

I found the singles at a few stores in Indianapolis and some smaller towns in eastern Indiana yesterday... they are also in Dayton and Cincinnati stores.

We don't know the Item ID codes for regular mainline singles or Deluxe Cars at this time.

For those of you outside the US who have US friends help you with Cars, you might make sure they find out this information.

Good luck hunting.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Interesting... after using Brickseek to track the trailer packs for the last 3 days, I saw yesterday that they were finally in southwestern Ohio... I went to look - the store closest to me to the east that showed inventory had McQueen and Ramone sets... the next several stores that showed inventory did not have them in stock... at 2 stores I provided UPC numbers so they could check.

The last store that I stopped at on the way home, which would have been the first one had I headed south, had a filled to overflowing sidekick... I was able to get the Mater sets that I wanted.

And today they are at the local store... glad to know that GOMATERGO got them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X