No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did a relay in tescos,cant find any cars, the day before there was a full shelf of case L weirded me out!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
      did a relay in tescos,cant find any cars, the day before there was a full shelf of case L weirded me out!
      now they are out, not on file for a few days

Comment

• I was in London on Saturday.

Hamleys had the first international carded Double Pack case (Y0506-958A). They were priced at Ł15 each.

They are the only place I've seen international carded Double Packs in the UK since Cars 2.

STANLEY & LIZZE (Double)
        BRENT MUSTANGBERGER & DAVID HOBBSCAPP (Double)
        DINOCO MIA & DINOCO TIA (Double)
        RUSTY RUST-EZE & DUSTY RUST-EZE (Double)
        OKUNI & SHIGEKO (Double)

They also had the Hot Wheels Beatles Yellow Submarine singles for Ł5 each. I was tempted, but they didn't have all six. I'm still hopeful that somewhere else will stock them at a more reasonable price.

All other cars singles were just the usual 959L pegwarmers (with extra sellotape). They said these had just come in!

Comment

• I have found that it is very rare to find the international double packs, i have only seen them twice in the past year.

I have seen the Hot Wheels Beatles yellow submarine singles in Toys R Us priced at Ł2.50.

The singles priced at Ł15 at Tesco has now been corrected to Ł6, also Tesco's has been getting the latest colour changer case with Dinoco Mcqueen, Darrell Cartrip, DJ & Francesco Bernoulli.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            I was in London on Saturday.

They also had the Hot Wheels Beatles Yellow Submarine singles for Ł5 each. I was tempted, but they didn't have all six. I'm still hopeful that somewhere else will stock them at a more reasonable price.
            You can also pick up the Beatles cars in ASDA for Ł2.49 and Toymaster for the same price.

Comment

• never seen these
              havnt been doing any carsing at mo cos the tour de france is on, anyway all seems quiet,,,,,,,,,, both on the cars and ru5ty fronts

Comment

• None of my local ASDA have the Hot Wheels Yellow Submarine series yet.

Only selected TRU have had them so far.

Morrisons have been getting more of the 959L case and funnily enough the Hot Wheels 937L case too!

Both 'L' cases are common at the moment.

Comment

• ASDA has toons reduced to Ł2.99
                  Nothing else happening...

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• this is ridic, theres diddly squat out there and then some

Comment

• I've yet to see the yellow submarine Hot Wheel in a store, but a friend got one at the local Walmart yesterday.

Other than the Road Trip Cars at Walmart and the new TRU 5 pack it's been very quiet in the US as well... supposedly we're getting ready to see new Cars product in August.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        I've yet to see the yellow submarine Hot Wheel in a store, but a friend got one at the local Walmart yesterday.

Other than the Road Trip Cars at Walmart and the new TRU 5 pack it's been very quiet in the US as well... supposedly we're getting ready to see new Cars product in August.
                        I have seen the yellow submarine set at one of my walmarts as well as the new set of 8 mustangs

so, so far distribution seems limited

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          I have seen the yellow submarine set at one of my walmarts as well as the new set of 8 mustangs

so, so far distribution seems limited
                          I saw the set of 8 Mustangs at one southwestern Ohio Walmart on Sunday but did not buy it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• well le tour is over for another year, well done to the froome dog, havnt actually bought any cars stuff this month as i,ve been too busy watching telly

Comment

• the other day I texted ru5ty and told him i,d found a route 66 car with a roof box on it, he was really excited, what he didnt realise was, it was his own car with his own newly acquried roof box outside his own house, got him hook,line and sinker!!!!!

Comment

• Hey guys!

Heads up for all in the U.K. I am pleased to report a new find! After a long wait Mater the Greater 3 packs were in Asda today. On the back of the box shows RSQ Mater 3 pack but other than this set all that was left was the Protect and Serve 3 pack. Happy Hunting guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X