Circus Pick-Ups found at Walmart!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circus Pick-Ups found at Walmart!

Hey there guys...just wanted to let everyone in the U.S. know that the Circus-Pick Up case (which also includes Larry Camper, Benny Brakedrum, and Trent Crow-Tow) is being found again at Walmarts. I have found 2 of these cases over the past 3 days (at my 2 local Walmarts). May be worth checking your Walmart to see if they received this Deluxe Case...it's a good one!

I also found that one Walmart received a Planes case, which included Refurbished Mayday...my first time finding it in store!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheLoveofMater View Post
      Hey there guys...just wanted to let everyone in the U.S. know that the Circus-Pick Up case (which also includes Larry Camper, Benny Brakedrum, and Trent Crow-Tow) is being found again at Walmarts. I have found 2 of these cases over the past 3 days (at my 2 local Walmarts). May be worth checking your Walmart to see if they received this Deluxe Case...it's a good one!
      Super finds, ForTheLoveofMater... I'm glad to see more of these are turning up... I checked 2 Walmart stores on the way to my wife's parents this morning but no sign of Deluxe Cars... I may try a couple more on my way home.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just found another one at a Walmart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X