2015 Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not seen any of the 2015's yet
    but I'm sure I will get tired of seeing them very soon when my walmarts pegs are clogged with all the peg warmer repeats in the first case

Comment

I too have not seen any of the 2015 cars yet...

Comment

Walgreens in your area. I've found 2 Bumper Saves, Shigeko, 2 Yellow Ramones, and some WGP racers from Sterling to Leesburg, all in Walgreens. If you aren't looking for any there's no point, but they are there.

Comment

with a max of 4 to 5 cars per store the odds would not be in my favor...hoping walmart or target would get them soon (although with the recent dump of Alex Carvilles at my nearest Target that might not happen either)

Comment

Yeah, I'll check a Walgreen's if it's on my route near work or home...but I can't bring myself to search all of them in town when they only carry a couple per store.

Comment

I stopped at 6 Walgreen's stores yesterday in the Columbus Ohio area (and on my way back home)... 2 of them had 7 Cars each - all Cars 2 pegwarmers from the Porta Corsa series cardback... I've seen 4 2015 singles - 2 Kit Revster and 1 each of Mater and McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just hope we get more actual NEW characters instead of just re-releases of everyone we've seen tons of times.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

It took a visit to my Dad's neck of the woods in Eastern NC to finally see my first 2015 Cars at a Walmart. This Walmart had a weird assortment left on the pegs, but there were 3 new Red cards left...2 Kit Revsters and a Shigeko.

Comment

Congrats on the find! Still nothing around here. Gonna wait until the Feb. reset to check again.

Comment

Nothing really to congratulate, as I left them there, but thanks anyway.

I'll pick up a Dinoco McQueen if I ever see him...maybe a Kori Turbowitz. My kids don't care about the "cameo" Cars.

Comment

Found the first 2015 case of Movie Moments at the local Walmart last night... no 2015 singles yet other than the 4 I've seen at different Walgreens stores... The local Walgreens replaced the 2015 Kit Revster I bought earlier this month with a Dexter Hoover with checkered flag from 2013 or 2014...

And I fully understand what you say, odisn, about kids not caring much for Cars that make a brief cameo appearance... those definitely appeal more to the Cars collector as opposed to the younger ones who play with Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So far from case P, I have yet to see Kit Revster, Cory Turbowitz, and pit crew sarge. The only one left that I actually want to purchase is Pit crew Sarge.

I have also found all the 2-packs. So in a way, I've seen a lot if them, but it still feels really slow.

Comment

Finally found all the 2 Packs at Walmart, bought one of each.

Comment

is the 2015 checklist out yet?

Comment

Not yet, Shadow.

Chris pointed out on my Facebook post last night, that the new 2015 DJ has the blue decals, and a blank spoiler, as compared to the 2014 DJ, with green decals.

Comment

Working...
                                X