Next 2015 Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 2015 Case

It seems that the next 2015 case is about to be released and I thought it would be nice to create a discussion about the contents. This website (http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/seri...erie=Cars+2015) shows many 2015 cars that weren't in the first case, such as Marty Brakeburst, Tach O Mint, Brand New Mater, Tex Dinoco, etc. If these cars are in the next case, it seems that this will be a rather decent case. What do you guys think?
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

This is supposed to be the next case:

LMQ 2
    NIGEL GEARSLEY 1
    RAOUL CAROULE 1
    TAC-O-MINT 1
    DEXTER HOOVER 1
    BRAND NEW MATER 2
    DOC 1
    FLO 1
    BOOST 1
    KABUTO 1
    MARTY BRAKEBURST 1
    FILLMORE 1
    THE KING 2
    TEX 1
    CHAUNCY FARES 1
    CRUSIN LIGHTNING MCQUEEN 3
    ANDREA 1
    HOOMAN 1
    ACER 1

Comment

Of the case of 24, the following are ones that I really want:

Tach O Mint (multiples)
      Hooman - 1 carded
      Chauncey Fares - 1 carded

These are ones that I'll probably buy:
      The King
      Doc
      Flo

6 out of 24 isn't much for me to get really excited about.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

...WTG Mattel! 3 Crusin LMQ, like we all need one of those!

Comment

crusin lmq
          the new Francesco

Comment

It had been a while when we saw him again in 2013. I was excited then. I bought a lot more than 1 because it's a great looking car. Now, it's getting silly. Way too many.

Comment

Mattel needs to start to release new cars! And not just in Multi-Packs!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Yea, I agree Mattel needs to release new cars in the basic case, not in the multi-packs. All I really want from this case is Tach O Mint, Hooman, Andrea, Chauncy Fares, and Marty Brakeburst just to keep in the package.

Comment

For me, Tach O Mint, Marty Brakeburst, Andrea, Hooman, Chauncy, and Boost.

Not bad for me, but finding just one case will do the trick for me. I used to like to get extras, that has to stop this year.

Comment

Already know the contents of the second case and haven't even seen the first one around here lol.

Comment

There are no cars from this case that I will be buying for our collection as we already have them all (just fine with the Rubber Tire TOM).

Comment

And the third case too...

Comment

Where does the first new character come in? A lot of great re-releases, it will be interesting. Since I'm gobbling up PC racers for who knows why, I'm still excited about these. Kicking myself for opening rubber tires versions of cars that were more common in plastic though, like View Zeen, etc. I think in the long run, the rubber tires ones will hold their value better, especially if they don't make anymore. I suspect we will get plastic tire singles of all but the apple racer over the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Lots of new re-releases I want to buy as I collect the cardboard and the Cars. Just wish Mattel would get the product to market quicker!

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                              Where does the first new character come in? A lot of great re-releases, it will be interesting. Since I'm gobbling up PC racers for who knows why, I'm still excited about these. Kicking myself for opening rubber tires versions of cars that were more common in plastic though, like View Zeen, etc. I think in the long run, the rubber tires ones will hold their value better, especially if they don't make anymore. I suspect we will get plastic tire singles of all but the apple racer over the next 2-3 years.
                              I think the first "new" character will be the Deluxe from the Ye Left Turn Inn series, Brian Fuel, just because he has been previewed on Chauncy Fares' cardback and has been on Ebay for a few weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                              X