No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - January 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great find! Can the midwest get some distribution love though...
    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      got this at my target today

I like it when mattels screws up like this

Brilliant!

Comment

wow,what a fantastic error package

Comment

Amazing Error! I would say you have had a real result finding that!

Nice!

Comment

The new 2-packs seem to be available at Walmart. I found them at mine and know of at least one other find.

Comment

Yeah we got those in this area too. No new singles though.
              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Saw the new 2 packs at Walmart here, as well. Was in a rush, so didn't grab any. Probably will go back for Motorosi. Love that car.

Comment

If anybody picks up an extra francesco/motorosi 2pack...I'd love to buy one lol

no new 2015 spotted here yet. In fact...I still have most of 2014 to see LOL

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I finally found something at Walmart! First time in 2 months... the 2015 2 packs arrived in Fla! Micky, keep your eyes peeled. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      I finally found something at Walmart! First time in 2 months... the 2015 2 packs arrived in Fla! Micky, keep your eyes peeled. :-)
                      Thanks jestrjef, I found them too!

Comment

• I found a case of the 2015 Movie Moments at the local Walmart in eastern Indiana last night... While I had one of each, I ended up putting the Sally/McQueen and RPM Crew Chief/Petrol Pulaski back as I've already got older ones opened... and I'm not going to buy everything just because it's on a new cardback or is a flat (painted) eyelid variant.

And like jestrjef, this is the first new Cars item I've seen at Walmart in months... my last Walmart finds were the Jessica/Nate and Shawn/Sal Movie Moments back in November.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Went to one of two local Walmarts last night in leiu of all the Movie Moments finds, nothing new for me. Still a bunch of Sarge / Sheriff MM and at least 15 3 Packs of Mater with the Sushi Chefs.

Comment

• Do you have pictures Nitroade. I'd like some of them mater with sushi chefs

Comment

• I'm guessing he means Tokyo Mater with Manji and Teki

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                                I'm guessing he means Tokyo Mater with Manji and Teki
                                Yea, I was going to say, I don't think that case of two-packs has been released yet.
                                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                                X