No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found a Yukio at BJs. That makes 4xTakeshi, 3xHiroaki and 3xYukio at Bjs...add in the 1xHiroaki my sister found for me at a Target in NY, 2xTrike my brother-in-law found for me at Aldi and the 1xLMQ Fan Luigi & Guido I found at Target, I have been one lucky super chase dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      Just found a Yukio at BJs. That makes 4xTakeshi, 3xHiroaki and 3xYukio at Bjs...add in the 1xHiroaki my sister found for me at a Target in NY, 2xTrike my brother-in-law found for me at Aldi and the 1xLMQ Fan Luigi & Guido I found at Target, I have been one lucky super chase dude!
      Lucky! I only have one SC and missed out on 2 in the past!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

And when you answered another thread on another board I thought you had struck again. I would take your luck on that any day. I have found 1 Yukio, 2 Flash and 3 Trike, which isn't bad but it seems like you and Odisn have been finding these all over the place.

Comment

And I've actually left a couple behind at BJ's, since I don't have a membership. If the cards had been in better shape, I would have asked a fellow shopper to buy them for me.

Comment

That's where I found one of the yukio's I traded, never have seen any other superchases there though. But still good to know BJs had superchases.
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Ordered a Yellow Bird for $10 to save some money since I don't need the others in the Target 4-Pack. Also I ordered a Metallic Dusty. Will post pics when I receive then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Hi East coasters... What is BJs?
                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                  Hi East coasters... What is BJs?
                  It's a wholesale store like Costco or Sam's Club...

Comment

Just found a freshly pegged case B at Target!

Comment

Did a great trade with DiZz for Prince Wheeliam! WP_20140424_002.jpgWP_20140424_003.jpgWP_20140424_005.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                        Did a great trade with DiZz for Prince Wheeliam! [ATTACH=CONFIG]4125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4126[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4127[/ATTACH]
                        Glad he made it..

Prince is a real piece of art
                        Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                          Glad he made it..

Prince is a real piece of art
                          he is! I love the way the british flag design is blended into his body and can be seen in light

Comment

Love the prince

Comment

Absolutely thrilled over a trade with Ricksta76! Now have Lubewig and my first of the 5 international racers! LONG GE! WOO!! WP_20140428_008.jpg WP_20140428_009.jpgWP_20140428_013.jpg

Comment

Haven't posted in a while, here are some random recent eBay purchases...

Comment

Working...
                                X