Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview questions have been sent out to those who have requested... I've received completed interviews from several members... I think we have 4 or 5 more ready to go.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I cool question to ask in the interview would be to have people explain their screen name.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Tom View Post
        I cool question to ask in the interview would be to have people explain their screen name.
        That's a good suggestion, The Real Tom... I think I'll post it as a separate topic since we've had so many people already featured... but we'll include it in future interviews.

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If you haven't signed up for Spotlight On and would like to be featured, please send me a PM and I'll reply with the interview questions... also, we may launch a new feature called Spotlight Revisited.

Comment

I would like to join, im not sure how to send a PM

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              also, we may launch a new feature called Spotlight Revisited.
              Great idea! Plenty to update on mine!

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                I would like to join, im not sure how to send a PM
                I sent you a PM with the Spotlight On questions... please reply with your answers... Many thanks.

Comment

If anyone else would like to be featured in Spotlight On, please reply in this thread and I'll send out the questions via PM... we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary next month, and there will be a prize that's available only to members who have been featured (or have submitted answers that are ready to be published) in Spotlight On.

Chris

Comment

Well, if you put it that way....

I'd like to be featured!!!

Comment

I would like to be
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Spotlight On interviews have been received from Car Castle, DraculaMater123, Raginpage, and Carsdiecast08... if anyone else would like to be featured in Spotlight On, please post a reply in this thread and I will get the questions sent to you.

Chris

Comment

Sure! I would like to be featured!
                          Last edited by J Las; 04-22-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

Interview questions have been sent to J Las and BrianRichardson...

Comment

Bump - we're looking for more members to be featured in Spotlight On... If you'd like to be featured, please reply in this thread and I'll PM you the questions...

Also, for those of you would have been featured in Spotlight On and would like to be featured in Spotlight Revisited, send me a PM and I'll get you those questions.

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X