No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a call from my local Hot Wheels buddy this afternoon while I was eating lunch at Chipotle... did I need Chisaki? He found it at the local Meijer... I went after finishing my lunch... found the entire Lubewig case... Cars singles were buy 2 get 1 free... bought 12 Cars for $27.92 plus tax.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Got a call from my local Hot Wheels buddy this afternoon while I was eating lunch at Chipotle... did I need Chisaki? He found it at the local Meijer... I went after finishing my lunch... found the entire Lubewig case... Cars singles were buy 2 get 1 free... bought 12 Cars for $27.92 plus tax.
      Awesome!
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
        Just found this at goodwill. $5 worth it? Doesn't look to be used
        .... Also, our target just put a row of empty neon singles pegs out.
        My Target filled them up with these Neon Rip-Stick Racer type things. (I actually forgot what they were called.) They haven't moved since Monday.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Took all day today to go to Springfield to go Cars shopping. Found a lonely Matthew "True Blue" McCrew for $3 at TRU amongst all the McQueens and then passed on a Neon Raoul at Target.

That was it.
          Just got back home pretty disappointed. This was my absolute worst haul I've ever had at Springfield.

Did find Nigel w/ Flames at Kohls in town yesterday but otherwise nothing new.

Comment

the rip sticks are not selling, they've been pegwarmers from the start. Wally, Mack and Grey haulers have all become shelfwarmers at my WM too.
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Everything I needed at only one Walmart at 4:00---can't get any better than that!
              -Steve
              AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                Everything I needed at only one Walmart at 4:00---can't get any better than that!
                Nice! Still need to find Tsubasa.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                  Went to Walgreens to take some passport pictures and found Lizzie on the pegs...one of only 3 cars there...
                  Funny, Mine only had 3, Vladimir, And 2 Maters.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I don't know if this is some twisted luck.. but anyways went to Target today and found this.. only one on the shelf, and I've never seen it at my Target til today. WP_20140420_001.jpg I wanted to kick myself in the butt cause I just got Coriander off ebay :P now I have an extra too. I bought it just for Kit Revster WP_20140420_002.jpg if he comes out later as a single.. well... I'll figure out what I'll do to myself when and if that happens.

Comment

Bought Ivan today at target Perth. Saw him yesterday with Emmanuel, and I chuck I think, hid him as I had no money yesterday and went back today and all the other deluxes. We're gone but found Ivan where I left him. Took him to the register and he didn't scan, so waited and waited for someone to find price. so the checkout chick scanned him at the regular cars price which were already 20% off. So scored him for $8 which by Australian prices is cheap as they are usually $18 each

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                        I don't know if this is some twisted luck.. but anyways went to Target today and found this.. only one on the shelf, and I've never seen it at my Target til today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4119[/ATTACH] I wanted to kick myself in the butt cause I just got Coriander off ebay :P now I have an extra too. I bought it just for Kit Revster [ATTACH=CONFIG]4120[/ATTACH] if he comes out later as a single.. well... I'll figure out what I'll do to myself when and if that happens.

I wonder if they are releasing that 7 pack again. Saw it the other day at my local Target, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                          I wonder if they are releasing that 7 pack again. Saw it the other day at my local Target, too.
                          I think mattel or target are emptying their warehouse of last years 4 pk and 7 pk's

every target I have been to lately has tons of these clogging the shelves

and the buy one get half off the second one did nothing to get rid of them here

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                            The other 7 pack that has the british flag style Ramone in it has been on my target shelves since they came out, just never seen the 7 pack with Kit until yesturday.

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              I think mattel or target are emptying their warehouse of last years 4 pk and 7 pk's

every target I have been to lately has tons of these clogging the shelves

and the buy one get half off the second one did nothing to get rid of them here
                              Its the same here, the 4 packs with the "exclusive" characters which are being re-released have been shelf warmers forever.

Comment

Nice Find, CarsDiecast08! I've seen this before...a few weeks ago I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X