Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready or Not: Carnival Cup Racers (Wave 2: 9/1/16)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlike Wave 1, this wave doesn't have the 'Only at Target' snipe above the Daredevil Garage App logo (printed, not a sticker). Thanks for the heads-up!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
      Unlike Wave 1, this wave doesn't have the 'Only at Target' snipe above the Daredevil Garage App logo (printed, not a sticker). Thanks for the heads-up!
      Nice observation, RCcars5... I wonder now if we're going to see what we saw happen with Neon and Carbon racers... Target gets them first... other stores then get the first wave which almost everyone who wanted them got them at Target... and Target then starts another line.

I can see Target getting the second wave with new Cars... other stores get the first wave and the first wave doesn't sell... Hmmm.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Nice observation, RCcars5... I wonder now if we're going to see what we saw happen with Neon and Carbon racers... Target gets them first... other stores then get the first wave which almost everyone who wanted them got them at Target... and Target then starts another line.

I can see Target getting the second wave with new Cars... other stores get the first wave and the first wave doesn't sell... Hmmm.
        Only time will tell! I kind of hope the second wave of Carnival Racers hits other stores to make it easier to find them.

Comment

I believe this second wave of carnival racers also includes the new Carnival McQueen with yellow tires and a yellow decal on the spoiler. The original one had orange wheels and a orange decal.

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Wheel Drive View Post
            I believe this second wave of carnival racers also includes the new Carnival McQueen with yellow tires and a yellow decal on the spoiler. The original one had orange wheels and a orange decal.
            Yes, the Lightning McQueen is a variant.

Comment

I've just found Jeff Gorvette, Max Schnell and the new LMcQ variant with yellow wheels at WalMart I don't usually visit in Canada. It looked like they had the remnants of several cases. There were about 20 of each cars on the pegs, but only these three.

Comment

Originally posted by toyfountain View Post
                I've just found Jeff Gorvette, Max Schnell and the new LMcQ variant with yellow wheels at WalMart I don't usually visit in Canada. It looked like they had the remnants of several cases. There were about 20 of each cars on the pegs, but only these three.
                Same at four walmarts I visited in the GTA. It seemed mattel Canada shipped cases of only these 3 characters instead of the original cases. It is only about two weeks since they put the carnival racers and I am only finding these three characters in huge quantities.

EDIT: I visited a walmart with a freshly pegged case yesterday morning. It was just these 3 characters again. It seems my walmart has more pegs for cars for the fall, but no new singles. Only carbon, silver, carnival, toons, precision series cars. Also no room for two packs in the future. Deluxes are fine.

Comment

Working...
                X