No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont wanna curse it, but it looks as though new Cars are finally reaching shelves! Glad to see most are finding them! Went to a Toy R Us in Pennsylvania yesterday and i was greeted with 2 fresh case P's(Pink Shifty Case) and 2 fresh cases of Radiator Springs Classics! Below is what i grabbed, and FYI all are spoken for. Not quite sure what Kori was doing there, she is not in this case but she also wasnt at this store prior to these cases being pegged so idk?

Comment

WOW, What a haul! Sure makes the waiting worth while!

Comment

One of my Walmarts finally put out this Case with Jumpstart & Okuni. Grabbed 8 different from there.

Comment

One of my YouTube viewers found the 2015 Planes case with Tysonitis at Walmart.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Went to another small town yesterday... At Aldi, bought Kori, Shigeko, and Maurice - left the 2 WGP McQueen... At Walmart, bought the pink Kevin Racingtire, Cruz, Jumpstart J. Ward, The King, and 1 Determined McQueen... Okuni was not on the pegs.

I've seen those singles at 2 Walmart stores - neither of them had Easter bins with Cars.

And not my find... but someone on the PCD Facebook page found the new case N 2 packs with Lost in the Desert Mini/Van and Flo/Hydraulic Lightning Ramone at a ToysRUs... the UPCS are:
            88796104782 0 - Lost in the Desert Mini/Van
            8879611195 5 - Flo/Hydraulic Lightning Ramone

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found my first Super Chase since the Aldi Trike last year .... As others have reported, I found this Super in walmart down here in FLA!!! CAAAARRRRRAAAATEEEEKKAAAAA in the house!!

Comment

Found the tractor deluxe case yesterday at Target. Also, starting today Target has buy one get one 50% off on Disney Cars

Comment

^^^Thanks for the tip! I picked up Brian Fuel and a Tractor yesterday from the Target near where I work for less than $11.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found at Walmart today, it was freshly pegged. Only 1 Van set and 3 Flo/Ramone sets :/

Comment

• Nice finds, Scavenger! I found a Jonathan Shiftko at Giant Supermarket yesterday.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Found a fresh Tach-O-Mint case at my Walmart, i only needed a few commoners (Flo, Doc, Tex, etc) Left the goodies for someone else. Still need a bunch from the first case with Kit Revster and Kori.

Comment

Working...
                        X