Clear All

Welcome to the Carnival!

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

Found them at Asda

IMG_0412.jpg

Maybe this gives us an idea about the Case Contents:

IMG_0413.jpg

I presume there is 12 in a case like Carbon Racers, 11 out of the 12 were there. Looking at backdoor cars on eBay the missing one could be Carla Veloso.

Comment

carnival racers , just what are these things about?
      also did I see a 7.97 sel?

Comment

Yes Ł7.97, i think that it is a bit much bringing out both Carbon and Carnival Racers in 2016.

Comment

Awesome finds, VANDANCE... I'm definitely looking forward to Andy Vaporlock and the Piston Cup Racers...

Awesome finds as well, rossibutton... I still don't know how I feel about the Carnival Cup racers... I like the Cars better than I first did but the cardbacks still are not my favorites.

Thank you for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds all. Good to see 2016 cars hitting the UK!

Comment

Picked up Andy Vaporlock, Otis and a spare Mood Springs and McQueen with sign today. Very impressed with Andy - big, heavy and full of detail. I left Octane Gain, Artist Ramone and a few others. Very pleased and hopefully a sign of more to come in the run up to Easter.

Comment

just checked the disney site. spotted an adult ramone house of body art purple t shirt, sells at 14.95, first time ive ever seen adult cars clothing, will have to check it out

Comment

I noticed today that in asda, they had the carnival cup racers and carbons. Interestingly, they have sold no carbons yet and they've been there for weeks, at Ł6.97 - they have now decided to up the price in line with the carnival racers to Ł7.97 ($11.60), which is a truly crazy price for a single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The deluxe case mentioned above appeared at a number of sainsburys about a month ago but the price was Ł13 each.

Comment

Normal cars were down to Ł4 in asda but there were no 2016 cars, just one harumi [emoji24]. The sainsburys I visited yesterday had a new cars shipment and it was.........porta corsa card backs!

Comment

Last year my Sainsbury's weirdly got a 2013 case.

Comment

asda price is 4 quid
                          asda living is 2 quid , which is rather beezer, unfortunately rusty (remember him) beat me to the best stuff

Comment

carnival racers are in disney at 8.50, they can stay in disney too at that price

Comment

Found carnival racers in asda at 7.97

Comment

yep spotted them too, liked the shu, with the black down he rear it looks like a proper group c racer from that era
                                Originally posted by StuartW View Post
                                Found carnival racers in asda at 7.97

Comment

Working...
                                X