Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Cars that you've never left on the pegs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Here's a thread from the past that I thought I'd bump up to reflect newer Cars...

I have now left these on the pegs:
    Rip Clutchgoneski/Brian Gearlooski - I've left all 2015 Movie Moments on the pegs.
    Frank
    All 2015 Deluxe Cars except for Doug RM and Super Chase Circus Cab and Circus Pickup.

Tomber single (2016) - I've not left Haiki, Transforming Lightning McQueen, and Otto Bonn (but I've only seen them one time at one store)... I've not left Davey Apex or Claude Scruggs but they were not on the pegs when I saw the others.

I don't anticipate leaving any of those 2016 singles on pegs for a while... but I don't anticipate buying any from the Otis case... I'll buy new Cars and 1 each of the Piston Cup racer singles... I don't anticipate leaving Bessie on the pegs or Studs McGirdle but will probably leave the Nitroade Cab (Eric Roadales) and the Dinoco Showgirl #1.

And I don't think I will ever leave a Super Chase on the pegs.

What about you?

How many of our members from Australia have left Ice Racer Frosty?

How about our UK members? What have you left or not left on the pegs?
    There are at least 20 ice frostys in each target store I've been too. I've only ever taken 6 off the shelf myself will wait till September when the new line may come out and the ice frostys will be reduced somewhat like the neons were

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
      There are at least 20 ice frostys in each target store I've been too. I've only ever taken 6 off the shelf myself will wait till September when the new line may come out and the ice frostys will be reduced somewhat like the neons were
      Wow! All the northern targets were empty! They couldn't of been popular down your way!

Comment

After the money and effort spent to get Tach o mint the first time, It was strange leaving him. I expect the same feeling later this year with Tank Coat.

I have left all but the original frostys several times (I wasn't cars collecting when frosty was first released).

Recently I've left Haiki and Otto Bonn about 3 times. They've not been popular in that case although transforming lightning is usually gone.

Once I have one, I'm ok with one. At $10-12 a standard car, it gets too expensive otherwise!

Comment

I haven't been able to leave Bessie behind this season. I've bought so many this time. It makes up for the first release. I never saw one at retail from the first release.

Comment

I've never left behind a Super Chase, Bessie, Galloping Geargrinder, or Cartney Brakin.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              And I don't think I will ever leave a Super Chase on the pegs.
              This is the only rule I have.

Comment

The only Super Chase i have left is 'Ciao' Francesco - that is because i have seen about 8 of them, they were even a peg warmer at one store

Comment

I've now left:

To Protect and Serve 3 pack
                  The New Chick Hicks Hauler
                  2016 singles including Otis, Vitoline, Sheriff, etc - this was the first time that I saw them.
                  The TRU Precision Series singles Ramone, Doc Hudson, and Lightning McQueen.

I still haven't left 2016 singles Haiki, Otto Bonn, or Transforming McQueen, but I've only seen them twice... Walmart stores within 100 miles of me are loaded with the first 2015 singles case... and I haven't seen and therefore haven't left the new singles from the Mood Springs/Andy Vaporlock case that were found at a Pennsylvania Target store earlier this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

No sign of Case: B singles here yet.

Comment

I have finally left 2016 singles case B Cars Otto Bonn, Transforming McQueen, and Haiki... from case C I have left all but Mood Springs and Andy Vaporlock but I've only seen 1 and 2 of them in stores... I haven't seen case D or newer singles but will probably leave all case D except for Stefan Gremsky.

I've finally seen the first case of 2016 Movie Moments but left them all... I've still not seen 2016 Bessie in a store but have seen and left Studs, Eric, and Dinoco Showgirl #1.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I left my first Bessie recently. Her blister was cracked and the card was all banged up.

Comment

I never leave piston cup racers I don;t have. Or like the pittys or anything that goes along with them. One H-E-B (maybe it was walmart? I don't remember) in texas had a to protect and serve case. I regret not buying it because I haven't seen one since.

Comment

While I've now seen all 2016 case D singles except for Sedanya Oskanian in stores, Stefan Gremsky is the only one I haven't left on the pegs... I also haven't left Andy Vaporlock from case C in a store.

I saw and left the 2 brand new 3 packs (Rescue Squad Mater and Mater the Greater) at a Walmart store in southwest Ohio today (4/7/16).

The Toons 3 packs including The Protect and Serve set are Walmart exclusive in the US, brownsfan1092... it has become a pegwarmer in the last month... if you'd like me to pick one up for you so you'll have it when you return to the US after your deployment in South Korea has finished let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                              This is the only rule I have.
                              I had this rule too...but then I ended up leaving a few Circus Cabs at TRU. I still have about 3 or 4 more extras laying around.

Comment

I left my first Bessie on the pegs back on June 10; it was at TRU and I couldn't justify spending $9.99 plus tax for yet another one with a creased card.

I've not left Jesse Haullander, Michael Sparkber, or Jerome Ramped on the pegs but as I've only seen one of each at one Target one time I don't have all that I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X