Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes of course! had you going for a minute i,m sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
      Do you mean heavy metal McQueen boogity?
      I found Heavy Metal LMQ, Rescue Squad Trooper and Kabuto Ninja in Asda at the weekend. The previous week I got the Dr Abs' Mater. Looks like there are two mixes doing the rounds.

Comment

• I got a bit excited thinking that maybe the heavy mater boxset was in distribution!

Comment

• check the uk disney site, they have a mcq, mater and filmore decked out in shelby/gt40 stripes, 7 quid each, i,ll not tell you what I think of them

Comment

• Disney Store Oxford Street had a mix of 2014 and 2015 cars out on display. It appeared that they had about two cases worth of 2015 (959D) cars. I asked the helpful staff if they had any more in the stock room and they brought out a large really use box full of cars. I guess the was about another five cases worth of 2015 cars in there. They said that only 2015 cars have been coming in for about the last week or so.

Hopefully, this spells the end of the 2014 cars and only 2015 cars start to filter through to stores (only about three to four months late)!?

Comment

• I also visited a couple of ASDA in my area. They had the remnants of the 2015 Toons singles. That's the first time I've seen the 2015 Toon singles in store. They were on an international card back.

Comment

• 2 more finds out in the wild

Comment

• did disney, sainsbury and tesco and found nought, walt didnt even have any 1.55 out , she told me there were none in stock, yet another porky as I bet theres some upstairs in their stockroom

her indoors told me the good thing was that you saved yourself some money but the bad thing is you have a face on you like a wet weekend!

Comment

• Nipped into TRU today and found yellow bird (us cardback) which is the first time I've seen it in the UK. It was a pretty nice find as they are still £2.49!

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                      Nipped into TRU today and found yellow bird (us cardback) which is the first time I've seen it in the UK. It was a pretty nice find as they are still £2.49!
                      check wilko's as I had the international card of yellow bird there,have seen a few at wilko's now come to think of it.

Comment

• Found the Cad Spinner / Old Jammer 3 pack in Asda today for £17. Also loads of Planes including Yellow Bird in TRU for £2.49, can't go wrong!

Comment

• I was out and about today. All the Sainsburys I visited had new 2015 Deluxe cases. I picked up a Red and a Dinoco Helicopter. The two for £15 deal looked to be over so they were £9.99 each.

Hopefully, this and Disney Store Oxford Street having only 2015 singles for the last couple of weeks spells the turning point in the campaign and we are now able to put a 'X' in the 2015 box at last!?

For anyone, particularly not in the UK, today is election day. We have a General Election and some of us have local elections too!

Comment

• yeah, and ive been stuck in the polling station from 06.30 to 22.00!
                            no cars hunting today!!!
                            Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                            I was out and about today. All the Sainsburys I visited had new 2015 Deluxe cases. I picked up a Red and a Dinoco Helicopter. The two for £15 deal looked to be over so they were £9.99 each.

Hopefully, this and Disney Store Oxford Street having only 2015 singles for the last couple of weeks spells the turning point in the campaign and we are now able to put a 'X' in the 2015 box at last!?

For anyone, particularly not in the UK, today is election day. We have a General Election and some of us have local elections too!

Comment

• some cracking reductions across the planes range in tru, got a nice 4 pack bath planes for 6.96,
                              cabbie was 9.99, deluxes 6.99, the propwash playset 20 , cant rem the rest but worth a trip

Comment

• first triathlon of the season up in limavady, stopped in big asda in antrim on way home, not much but spotted an ice racer francesco, didnt have a price, thought i,d check it anyway, good job I did as it was 2.50, a good end til a good day!

Comment

Working...
                                X