X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faux Wheel Drive Promo Car

If any of you need the Faux Wheel Drive promo Car, here's a listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cars-1-2-Dis...item4ab40284e8

4.99 GBP or best offer... Plus shipping.

I placed an offer for 3 and it was accepted right away... At one time I had arranged purchases and trades for 21 of the FWD promo Car from 3 UK friends... I traded or sold most of them to friends in the US.

Chris
    Last edited by cac1959; 03-11-2012, 12:52 AM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

ordered 5 for myself and my offer was accepted straight away

Comment

Neat but I would be interested in it with the baggie, do you know if he has any of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
        Neat but I would be interested in it with the baggie, do you know if he has any of those?
        Supposedly they all have the baggie... the seller had several cases of 200 and in a photo for another auction they are all displayed in baggies.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the tip Chris, just picked up one for myself, offer Ł4.40 and was accepted immediately. Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
            Thanks for the tip Chris, just picked up one for myself, offer Ł4.40 and was accepted immediately. Nice one.
            Glad to help out... I paid an average of $32 each for the ones I got years earlier from 3 friends in the UK- the promo was buy 4 or 5 Cars get the Promo Car free... this is quite a bit better... The Faux Wheel Drive promo Car is the only release of Faux Wheel Drive with plastic tires (tyres) outside the Speedway of the South set... If you want the FWD with plastic tires, take advantage of the listing.

Comment

Offer accepted at Ł3.50 each for 3 +p&p

Comment

had mine delivered this morning .what an amazing looking car,has the code 1308 EA underneath on each one confirming their authenticity.

Comment

Great photos, Jason... I hope to receive my order soon... I also placed an offer for 5 more last night... when it was not accepted right away I figured it would not be... this morning I had a message telling me my offer had been accepted.

Faux Wheel Drive is one of my favorite Cars... the detail in the graphics and decals is amazing... as you can tell by the photos, it did come with the baggie... and one thing I'd just now noticed... the 2 rivets in the rear of the Car... I'd not ever noticed that in mine... I'll have to check out my Speedway of the South FWD to see if it's the same.

Comment

Hi Guys got my 50 delivered this morning, in 2 trays of 25 plus the original shipping box. They are all good.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 03-20-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                      Hi Guys got my 50 delivered this morning, in 2 trays of 25 plus the original shipping box. They are all good, How do you put a picture on here as I will do asap
                      have you a photobucket account?if not join up it's free.
                      you can then upload photos from ou pc to it and then share them with the world

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures, MarknotaMack... you can always e-mail me photos if you'd like.

I signed up for a Photobucket account a year or two ago... I upgraded to the Pro version (paid version) as I was exceeding the free bandwidth limit by posting too many pictures which others were viewing on forums.

Chris
                        Last edited by cac1959; 03-21-2012, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Hi Chris Thanks for the offer, got pirelliboy to add them (see page 1), will get onto photobucket and hopefully show my collection to the rest of the group

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                            Hi Guys got my 50 delivered this morning, in 2 trays of 25 plus the original shipping box. They are all good.

Cool.

Comment

I've just checked my standard RPM and he also has 2 rivets at the rear

Comment

Working...
                              X