Old, Rare, Hard to find cars for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old, Rare, Hard to find cars for sale

It's been years since I have posted, I was one of the first members on this site with cac1959. My sons are now almost teenagers and no longer have any love for Cars.
    We are getting ready to move to Europe so cleaning up the basement and have come across the old Cars collections.
    I will be posting what we have for sale here over the next week or so, but I have Storytellers, Lots of Chase cars, lots of prototypes or cancelled cars, D23 and ComicCon promos, rare customs and boxes and boxes of Cars 1 and 2. I also have a custom Speedway of the South diorama, with garages, crew chief boxes and about 50 pitties. Let me know if you are looking for something specific.
    I am posting fair prices- not eBay but not dollar store.
    First up is:
    Final Lap Mega Brian Park Motors x 4 (These are very old so the card hanger tops may have some creases where they came out of the packing box) $60 each (these are $90 on eBay)
    Final Lap Mega Chuck Cables x 5 (Both this and Brian Park were not widely released and are rare) $25 each

Storytellers Collection of 14 carded cars; want to sell as a collection $450, individually these cost about $600 on eBay and Amazon
    StoryTellers Tractor (super rare)
    Storytellers Red
    Storytellers Rusty Rust-Eze
    Storytellers Dusty
    ST Doc Hudson
    ST Retro Ramone (rare)
    ST Wedding Ramone x2
    ST 3 pack; wedding ramone/tractor/flo
    ST 3 pack: dusty/rusty/retro ramone (rare)
    ST Flo
    ST Cousin Buford (rare)
    ST Smell well LMQ
    ST 3 pack: doc/flo/sponsorless LMQ

Note: I live in Canada and Canada Post has threatened to strike for the xmas holidays. I drive to the States every 2-3 weeks and will ship via USPS. But as I only go once a month it may take sometime before I ship.
    Shipping is not included by I will ship by the cheapest option through USPS.
    Attached Files
Working...
X