Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart Day 9

Hello all,

I don't know the if this is the proper place to post this or not, or if it is allowed in the rules. Of course if it is not please remove it.

I would just like to let everyone know that I will be attending the Kmart Day 9 event Saturday October 20 and if anyone will be unable to attend the event, I will be able to pick up some Cars for them. I would like to help anyone who needs it, international or in the USA. Thanks a lot! You can contact me via PM or at bowsers_luma(at)yahoo.com.

-Spencer

There's no rules against being a nice guy Bumper Save

Comment

Thanks mate, some folks these days have too many rules

Comment

I have a rule! There shall be no rules!

At my last Kmart day, or my only Kmart day...
        I was the only person there and cleaned house,
        hopefully this one will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
          Hello all,

I don't know the if this is the proper place to post this or not, or if it is allowed in the rules. Of course if it is not please remove it.

I would just like to let everyone know that I will be attending the Kmart Day 9 event Saturday October 20 and if anyone will be unable to attend the event, I will be able to pick up some Cars for them. I would like to help anyone who needs it, international or in the USA. Thanks a lot! You can contact me via PM or at bowsers_luma(at)yahoo.com.

-Spencer
          any europeans on the site wanting some of the new cars, i can honestly say spencer will look after you, i was lucky enough to get 2 full sets last time round from spencer, honest shipping prices, speedy delivery and great packaging

all round top bloke

jon

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
            any europeans on the site wanting some of the new cars, i can honestly say spencer will look after you, i was lucky enough to get 2 full sets last time round from spencer, honest shipping prices, speedy delivery and great packaging

all round top bloke

jon
            Thanks so much Jon, I appreciate it, it's a pleasure to Cars for you

Comment

PM sent!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
              Fred Rogers

Comment

Thank you everyone. I have reached he max number of cars I will be able to get. As much as I would like to help from this.point further I cant accept any more commissions. Thanks for understanding.

Moderators, feel free to delete.

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
                  I have a rule! There shall be no rules!

At my last Kmart day, or my only Kmart day...
                  I was the only person there and cleaned house,
                  hopefully this one will be the same.
                  what Kmarts do you go to in san diego? im thinking i might be in san diego that day

Comment

Working...
                  X