Rippers Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rippers Trade Feedback

The site founder. As you'd expect - a great guy!

I've traded with Paul a fair few times. He's very good at finding the hard to find items in the UK and is more than willing to share. Great packaging, great comms, great service.

Highly recommendable

I've had numerous trades with Rippers... every one has been superb... we both help each other out with Cars that the other needs... and I even found a Dr. Who figure for him once... Paul goes out of his way to help others... I highly recommend him to others... Great communication... great packaging... I'm sure there will be many more future trades. Many thanks, Rippers!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Paul is a genuine, honest person to deal with.
      Traded with him recently.
      Top bloke

Comment

Another great trade with Rippers... he sent me some Cars and Cars magazines and some money... I sent him some Cars from the first movie, including some hard to find ones, as well as some Cars 2 items including Walmart and Kmart and TRU exclusives and some Collect and Connect puzzles with exclusive Cars... as always, quick payment, great communication and just a superb person to trade with... Many thanks for all the trades we've made so far... and all the trades we'll make in the future... Many thanks, Rippers!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

had my first trade with our founder and must say it has been nothing less than pleasurable.

i've helped paul with some hot wheels items for himiself and his son and he has helped me fill a little hole in my race o rama collection.
          packaging and communication was excellent.
          hopefully i can assist paul again in the future as he has done for me.
          thank's again
          jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Working...
          X