jbail10 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbail10 feedback

It's indeed a privilege to start a trade feedback thread for jbail10... Jim and I have helped each other out many times in the past... I'm glad I could help him out with a couple of Kmart 9 Cars that he needed... great communication, quick payment... I highly recommend him to others and look forward to our next trade... many thanks, jbail10!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

just completed a trade with Jim. He was very communicative and very enthusiastic about helping out.

If opportunity presents itself in the future, I would have no issues trading/purchasing

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I received a great package from jbail10 in the mail a couple of days ago... as always, great communication and packaging... quick shipping... patiently waited on me to ship so we could figure out what I'd be sending him... Looking forward to our next trade, Jim! Thank you!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got a package from jbail10 today. Awesome car and the only one we needed to be current on our Christmas Cars! Thanks for the great trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

had my first package from jim today and could'nt be happier (and there's more in the pipeline )
          awesome communication,quick shipping and a valuable asset to our community here on PCD
          a huge thank you for your efforts and hope to continue helping each other in the future.

many thanks

jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Completed my first trade with Jim & found him to be right up there with the best! Jim went out of his way to help us & we are very appreciative of his kindness & efforts. I really look forward to trading again in the future & hope I can help you out again too! Everything arrived perfectly all the way Down Under just in time for Christmas! Thanks again Jim - it's a pleasure to trade with you!

Comment

It's been awhile... but jbail10 and I were able to work another trade... I helped him out with Kmart 10 Cars and promo Cars... he paid quickly... waited patiently for the promo Cars to arrive... and let me know when he received the package... I'm glad we can help each other out... I highly recommend Jim to others... Many thanks!

Comment

Had my first trade with Jim over the weekend, everything went great, highly recommended.

Comment

Jim saw on my wanted list I needed Union Jack ramone and mailed it to me. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X