Scavenger Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger Feedback

I had the pleasure of buying two 2013 cars from Scavanger, which arrived in the uk safely packaged and in really quick time from the US of A. I look forward to buying more cars from him in the near future.

this is my first trade with scavenger and all could'nt be better.
    jim sent a couple of movie moments for me in exchange for a couple of singles and an exclusive.
    packaging was excellent and arrived in great time.
    thanks once again jim,hope we can help each other out again in the near future.

jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Got a package from Scavenger today. He hooked us up with Cars we needed from the London 12 pack. He even added the unibody Finn!

BobbyJack had been looking at this 12 pack since it was released but I kept telling him it was too expensive for only 2 Cars that we didn't have. BobbyJack told me there were actually 3 Cars we didn't have because this Finn had a net! Pretty cool that Jim added it without me asking him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Wouldn't have been right to not include Finn for BobbyJack! Glad I could help you out!

And djjd21 i just noticed your feedback, thanks to you too!! Got my package yesterday, my son is gonna be very happy to say the least!!

Comment

this was my first trade with scavenger
          was well packed and sent what was described
          i will trade with him again and will recomend him to all interested
          thanks

Comment

Iv just had my first trade with Scavanger (london rescue 12 pack), he was really easy to deal with and even took out the cars and individually wrapped them to save on postage and i recieved my pack today in tip top condition, A pleasure doing business!

Comment

had another trade with scavenger
              my kit revester 7 pack was well pack and arrived in good condition
              another excellent trade

Comment

Completed my first trade with Scavenger today, the whole transaction took less than three days and couldn't have gone smoother. Would not hesitate to trade with him in the future.

Comment

My first online Forum purchase and was with Scavenger. All in all, took around a week from payment to arrival from the US to the UK. Pleasure to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Many thanks again,

Bom!

Comment

Recently had the pleasure of purchasing some cars from Scavenger - cars arrived super fast & in great packaging. Thanks so much for helping us out! Would 100% deal with again!

Comment

Just done business with this Gr8 guy and boy was it an experience, not only did I get a fantastic deal with some absolutely awesome cars but I met a real true blue McCrew....A great person to boot at that...Not only has he got his own toy store in his basement, he's not afraid of giving you the cars you need.... I can only recommend Jim to the highest power and I can surly tell all that reads this post, that I most definitely will be trading again with this 100% trader... Top job & thank you again.

Comment

I received a fantastic package from Scavenger yesterday... case F singles, new Deluxe Cars, and the Disney Store Chase Tokyo Mater... very well packaged... great communication... looking forward to future trades with Jim and I highly recommend him to others... Many thanks, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What can I add, except to echo the many words above.

Jim is a top bloke and it was an absolute pleasure trading with him.

Comment

Just received a fantastic package from Jim who was an amazing help in grabbing some cars for my son & I. Such a great person to deal with & one of the most helpful I've come across! Cars came packaged very well & shipping was great. Also threw in a short card Jeff with Logo for us too! Thanks again Jim! We are also very excited about our Materhosen!!

Comment

Received a trade from Jim today. It was a pleasure trading with him and I'm so happy with my new arrivals.

Comment

Working...
                              X