coolpappa04 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coolpappa04 feedback

It is my privilege to start a trade feedback post for coolpappa04... Peter McQueen put us in touch... we found out that he had hard to find Cars that I needed and I had hard to find Cars that he needed... working with Peter McQueen we did combined shipping to save on postage... great packing, communication... thanks for this first trade and I'm looking forward to more in 2013... Many, many thank, coolpappa04!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

In the past I've done several very good business with coolpappa04 he's very good in comunication and delivers very fast!!! Top collector!!!

Comment

coolpappa04 sent me a beauty of a car that I needed in return for ones that he needed.
      Rapid well packed delivery and kept in touch throughout.
      Here's to more future trades. Many thanks.

Comment

Peter needed a couple cars we had. He asked that I open the packages and ship loose. No issues, he paid right away. We wouldn't hesitate to work out a trade or purchase /sale in the future.
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

a huge thanks to peter for another excellent trade,a fantastic package that was delivered securely and promptly.

hope we can help each other out in the future....again

many thanks again my friend

jason

Comment

Working...
          X