e.davies1 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e.davies1 feedback

Looks like I get the privilege to start a trade feedback thread for e.davies1... Eli found a new Target 7 pack that I wanted... we worked out a trade... great communication, quick shipping, well packaged... Here's hoping we can help each other in the future.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Made a trade with Eli! Amazing, he helped me get some needed cars for an overseas member that I am shipping to and gladly accepted some of my loose Cars 1 cars in trade. Beautiful trade all the way around: communication, fairness, and packaging!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just completed my first trade with Eli & couldn't have asked for a smoother trade. My parcel arrived all the way to Australia faster than "Lightning" (4 business days is impressive!) & everything was superb! Eli was very honest in his communication & provided pics to show condition of our trade item which was appreciated. Items arrived packaged well & in good condition & I highly recommend him to anyone looking to trade. Looking forward to future trades with Eli & hope you enjoy your new additions as much as we love ours! Thanks again =)

Comment

Just made my first trade with Eli, and the word that has been spread around in TRU. Super fast shipping 3 days!!! Super cominication and very smooth trade thx Eli... Hope to do more business with you in the near future!!!

Comment

Another great trade with Eli... he sent me some case F singles that I needed... just like last time, well packaged, great communication, fast shipping... I appreciate the chance to trade with him... Many thanks, e.davies1!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed my second trade with Eli, and yet again, couldn't have asked for a smoother trade. Eli helped knock a big chunk of cars off my list & his helpfulness & fantastic communication make him one of the best. Cars were packaged very well & arrived in quick time. Always a treat to deal with Eli & hope we can have many more trades in the future. Thanks again Eli!

Comment

Another great trade with Eli... He helped me out with a set of the Star Wars Cars... very well packaged... great communication... quick shipping... I recommend him highly and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, e.davies1!

Comment

I completed my first trade on this forum with Eli. Great communication and quick shipping. Thank you again for helping me.

Comment

Just purchased some cars from Eli and he went above and beyond to make it a pleasurable transaction.

Comment

Just had a great trade/sale experience with Eli! Super responsive, friendly, and his prices are more than fair. Very happy. Thanks, Eli!

Comment

Working...
                    X