Ozziemum feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozziemum feedback

I am kind of surprised that I am getting to create this post, so maybe she already has a feedback page? Over the past few months I have had the honor of completing several trades and sales with Ozziemum. Communication is frequent, payment or trades are sent quickly and are packaged nicely, and cars are in the condition upon arrival that they were before being sent. I have done multiple trades, and I will do more in the future.

A truly fantastic lady,a pleasure to talk to and a dream to deal with.

Tamara really is a credit to our community and I sure hope we can continue to help each other in the near future.
    Many thanks for all your efforts
    Jason,Rhys and Aled

Comment

Completed a Trade with OzzieMum a couple of days back. Couldn't have gone smoother, communication, packaging and car selection was top notch.
      Thanks again Tamara!!!

Comment

A huge thanks goes out to Ozziemum once again,such an honor to be able to deal with a person from the other side of the world.
        Thanks for all your efforts with our trades,looking forward to the next one already.

Jason,Rhys and Aled.

Comment

Many thanks to OzzieMum for a great package... in addition to an International (10 language) Cartney Brakin, she included a 100th anniversary Indy 500 Hot Wheels car and many prizes for use in PCD contests... Well packaged, quick shipping, great communication... I'm glad we could help each other out and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, OzzieMum!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed a trade with OzzieMum and have another one in progress. An absolute pleasure to deal with her, very helpful, excellent communication and quick secure shipping.
            She went out of her way to pick up cars for me and even threw in some freebies.
            I highly recommend trading with OzzieMum and look forward to out future trades.

Comment

OzzieMum has scored yet another positive feedback response! She sure sets the bar high!
              thanks.
              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Just finished a trade with Ozziemum. Everything went smooth and I have been astonished how fast a package can be from Australia to Germany. Looking forward to forther trades in future.

Comment

Last week I have finished a trade with Ozziemom. The contact was very clear and good. The package arrived very fast in the Netherlands. Package arrived in perfect condition For sure I will trade again with Ozziemom in the future.

Comment

Yet another super trade completed. You totally rock!
                    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I just completed a great trade with Tamara
                      she is such a big help

Comment

Tamara helped me out with a silver Frosty. Our trade was completed without any problems whatsoever, and I would not hesitate to trade with her again.

Comment

Working...
                        X