Cars4josh feedback page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars4josh feedback page

Completed my first trade with Mike yesterday. Great communication, the cars where nicely packaged and arrived quickly. Hope to do more trades with him in the near future.

Completed a trade with mike over the week, cars were in great condition and packed really well, arrived very quickly and went smoothly

Many thanks

Comment

Did a trade recently with Mike. Excellent guy to trade with. He goes out of his way to help people find what they are looking for.
      Hoping to have several trades in the future.

Comment

Great trade with Cars4josh... I sent Mike a Deluxe Richard Clayton Kensington and he sent me a Dustin Mellows on 2013 cardback... he also included a 2nd Dustin Mellows to use as a prize in our Anniversary contest... Well packaged, great communication, quick shipping... looking forward to future trades... Many thanks, Cars4josh!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just completed a sweet trade with cars4josh!! Superb communication and great guy to work with. Look forward to many more!!

Comment

Working...
          X