Bubba101212 Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubba101212 Feedback

It is my privilege to start a trade feedback post for Bubba101212... Ben sent me a Hot Wheels Gulf Chevelle - as my grandfather owned a Gulf gas station and Harley Davidson dealership in Kentucky for many year, the car has great sentimental value to me... great communication... well packaged... here's hoping we can help each other out in the future... Many thanks, Bubba101212!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Did a trade deal with bubba, sent me a great car even though he didn't have to the guy is extremely nice and easy to deal with cant wait for the next deal!!

Comment

Completed a trade with Bubba, quick delivery and great packaging. Son loved the cars..

Comment

Why haven't I left feedback on this yet?

Bubba and I have traded twice before and onto our 3rd now I think? Appreciate all his efforts, amazing communication and goes out of his way to hunt for things. Excellent feedback from me!

Comment

Bubba, you the man! Recently received a package, no surprises, all cars came on time and we couldn't have been happier. We are glad to have had you as our first transaction from this site. Everything couldn't have gone better. Excellent communication and he's an all around good guy. We are already working on our 2nd transaction. Thanks again.

Roy
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Just completed a trade with Bubba, this is our second time, and just as the first everything went perfect. Fast shipment, great communication. Thanks Bubba!
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Bubba and I traded. All went perfectly and there was much rejoicing.

Comment

I received another amazing package from Bubba! I am delighted with all the items he has found for me and I wouldn't doubt to recommend him to anyone else who would be worried about an over the Atlantic trade. He's one of the nicest guys and a real source of info! Thanks again Bubba and looking forward to our next trade!! Very Exciting!!

Comment

I´ve had a great trade with Bubba!! Fast shipping, great communication and really a guy with a passion for Cars!!
                  Thank you Bubba!! If you need anything more from the Netherlands I will be happy to help you out!!

Comment

I received my end of a trade with Bubba today. All went perfectly, as expected. Thanks!

Comment

Completed a trade with bubba101212. Good communication, fast shipping. Car arrived well packed in perfect condition, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X