cvc1968 feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cvc1968 feedback

I've had numerous great trades with cvc1968... Conrad goes out of his way to help out others... he's helped me find Cars that I would not be able to get here in the US, and I've helped him out with Cars that he would have trouble finding in Canada... great communication, great packaging... I look forward to many more trades with Conrad as we speed into Cars2...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I got a awesome custom Factory made Apple Semi Hauler sent via Chris Carter. Thank you very much Conrad!

Comment

Yet another great transaction with cvc1968... Conrad sent me several Cars while he was on vacation in the US... I sent him his first of three packages... great communication... quick payment... he takes great care in packaging Cars to protect them from damage... Conrad is more than just a great trader... he's a friend... It is my privilege to be able to help him and his sons out with Cars and Cars2... Many thanks, cvc1968!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Conrad picked up several hard to find cars for me, PICK UP, not sell or trade. Thank you very much, your cars let me has some amazing cars on carded. I hope I can help you more in future as return.
        Chris has said what I want to say. "..." Many thanks, Conrad!

Comment

Completed another large trade with cvc1968... I sent Conrad several Cars items... great communication and friendship... super quick payment and patience... we're glad that the Canadian Postal Strike is over... I'm glad to be able to help Conrad and his sons out with Cars and that he's able to help me out as well... Until next time... which will be very soon... Conrad truly is one of the best out there... Thanks again, cvc1968!

Comment

Thanks so much for sorting me out with the Apple Cab mate. Hope to deal with again soon. Glad your sons liked the Lightning McQueen candy car.

Comment

I can only say thank you so much for the trades I done with you. Always a pleasure and hope to do some more. Just purchased 72 carded cars and dont really have a clue as to what they are so I may have some good trades soon. Hopefully more trades in the future

Comment

Received a nice little car from Conrad - super through and through, thanks mate

Comment

Conrad helped me to aquire the 36th Piston Cup Racer we were missing. Now we have to work on that 11th World Grand Prix Racer!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got a box today from Conrad! Very well packed and it survived the voyage fine as you can see from the picture I sent you. Thanks!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

i just completed my first transaction with Conrad and let me say that i am very satisfied. the communication and the transaction was done quick and easy. this is my first purchase done from here and he made my first experience a great one. everything came nicely packaged and protected. i hope to be able to make alot more deals with him. thanks alot Conrad for everything.

here is what he sent me.....
                      mack.jpg
                      wedding ramone.jpg

Comment

I received a great package from Conrad this weekend, which was in exchange for Lego I helped him with. He is a great asset to this forum and the world of Cars collecting. Cheers mate, hope to trade again with you soon.

Comment

I received a great package from Conrad yesterday... quick shipping... well packaged... great communication... Thank you once again, cvc1968!

Comment

A package from Conrad will be on my porch tonight when I get outta work and my little guy is gonna freak out to finally have chuy, looks like I'll be playing cars for hours tonight.... Again! Good way to start the weekend. Thanks Conrad can't wait to go home and see his reaction!!! Glad we could help each other out.

Comment

Got a great package from Conrad last night (pictures on the September trades forum), he sent a couple of cars I would not be able to find otherwise. Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
                              X