Taylor Cameron - did not hold up his end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Cameron - did not hold up his end

Completed one large trade (Bessie, Chuck Chokecables). Everything was perfect. I really don't want to leave this feedback,but it has been a few months now since I heard from him. Anyone hear from him?

Taylor Cameron
    12 lingerwood road
    Midlothian
    EH22 4PT
    United Kingdom

He owes me: (or $125)
    Gray Hauler
    Jerry Hauler
    Dragon McQ without oilstains.
    Drift party Mater
    Chase luigi and Guido with rollers, tray and paint pot
    Kaa Reesu
    Kabuto Ninja
    Kyandee
    Patokaa
    Tabinu
    Rev an Go
    Sully

Kabuto Ninja
    Jonathan Wrenchworth
    Nitroade crew set
    Van with actual sticker

This is really sad to see. And goes to show not everyone on this forum can be trustworthy. Was this a new person to the forum. What was there user name on this forum. It would help just in case they want to do a trade with fellow collectors.
    I do prefer to trade with reputable collectors and have had no problems.
    There is a way round this what I suggest being used in future if you are unsure of the other trader
    Get them to send a PayPal payment for goods to cover the cost of goods and shipping. Then send the goods. And vice versa. No one loses out but if one party does not hold up there end you can then claim. Once both party's have there items you can if agreed refund the payment.
    Something to keep in mind for the ones out there you ain't sure about. A true trader will agree with no problems.

Comment

So sad hope they one day hold up there end.

Comment

I am not positive he was on this forum, but he went by Taylor on T5. For our first trade, we had both of our packages sent to a third party, who then sent them on once he had both packages. Taylor was great at communication, made awesome trades, etc... I honestly think something happened to him, i have a hard time believing he would quit responding as quickly as he did.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Eli...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X