Flash Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Feedback

It's an honour to be the first to leave trade feedback here for Flash, we recently completed a trade with another one pending & all could not have gone any smoother. Flash is considerably helpful, great with communication & added a couple extra items for my son to enjoy (huge thank you BTW!). Would not hesitate in recommending Flash for any trades you are considering as he is an A+ trader! Looking forward to completing our next trade & hopefully many more!

Just received my part of our latest trade & Flash has certainly outdone himself again! Awesome communication, fantastic packaging & top notch selection of items. I can't highly recommend trading with Flash enough, if you haven't traded with him yet you should check out his trade list and tell him OzzieMum sent you - lol

PS. A HUGE thank you for this trade from Talan & I!!! Opening the box was like finding a Super Chase on the pegs for him, he was shaking as I held everything up! He told me to say thank you to Mickey Mouse too! Lol!

Comment

Just finished my first trade with Flash. It really was a pleasure. Good communication, great packaging and fast shipping. Looking forward to another deal with Flash.

Comment

I sold some cars to Flash and payment was quick and communication was easy.

Comment

Working...
        X