LMQ702 feedback here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMQ702 feedback here!

I recently worked with LMQ702 on a deal for some cars she was in need of. Commmunication was great and Paypal was a breezzzzeeee!! Glad to have been able to help you with a few cars and look forward to helping you again down the road!

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    I recently worked with LMQ702 on a deal for some cars she was in need of. Commmunication was great and Paypal was a breezzzzeeee!! Glad to have been able to help you with a few cars and look forward to helping you again down the road!
    Thanks again Jeff for showing me the ropes & being super helpful!

-Geralynn (LMQ702)

Comment

Just completed a great quick trade with Geralynn!! Both got a couple cars we needed and went super smooth!!

THANKS!

Comment

I just got a package today from Geralynn. The Car arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for the great trade!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Just got a package in the mail today from Geralynn. All the Micro Drifters arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for taking the time to get these for me!

Comment

Great trade with LMQ702... Geralynn sent me singles that I needed in exchange for some older Cars that she needed... well packaged, great communication...quick shipping... I highly recommend her to others and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, LMQ702!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

just completed a trade with Geralynn
              plan to trade more and recommend her to others
              thanks

Comment

I think we are up to 3 trades now and everything has always been perfect!! Thanks Geralynn!!

Comment

Thanks for the great smooth trade Geralynn!
                  Looking forward to more trades down the road.

Comment

Just finished my first official trade on PCD with Geralynn! Everything went perfect, would love to trade with her again!

Comment

Had another great transaction with LMQ702... Geralynn sold me some case M singles that I needed... great communication... well packaged... she shipped quickly even though the package spent a few days in Philadelphia thanks to USPS... Thank you once again for your help, Geralynn... I appreciate it and look forward to future trades.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sold a few more Cars to LMQ702. Great to work with. I'd be happy to do it again.

Comment

Got my package today super fast shipping great communication.

Comment

Sold a few cars to Geralynn. No hickups, fast payment too.
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Just did a couple trades with Geralynn, everything went great. A true asset to PCD.
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                              X