GOMATERGO feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOMATERGO feedback

Another week, another great trade with GOMATERGO... I traded Steve a set of the 2 new Kmart Crew Chief sets and 2 complete sets of the TRU Chocolate Lightning McQueen trading Cars and a Hydraulic Ramone for money and 2 Kmart 5 rubber tire racer 3 packs... his super quick payment enabled me to buy the items this weekend when I saw them... great communication... and he delivered to campus... Highly recommended for a reason... Thanks yet again, GOMATERGO!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

GOMATERGO and I helped each other out with Kmart 8 Cars this past week; quick payment, excellent communication, and we met up to exchange Cars... I gave him one of the prizes that he won during our recent Anniversary contests... Although this is just the second trade feedback I've posted for Steve on this site, we've made at least 50 trades during the 4+ years since we first met... I highly recommend him to others... Many thanks, GOMATERGO!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks Chris for your positive words! I really hope to continue trading and helping you out for many years to come and hope to help other on this board as well.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Another tasty trade with GOMATERGO... Steve brought me a one piece Jeff Gorvette single that he bought at Toys R US on Monday... and 2 Doritos Los Tacos Supreme and a Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell... A great custom GOMATERGO Taco Bell meal... Many thanks, GOMATERGO!

Comment

Yet another great trade with GOMATERGO... Metallic Finish Racers and Take Flight items for metallic finish racers and Take Flight items... as always, I appreciate Steve's help and highly recommend him to others... Many, many thanks, GOMATERGO!

Comment

Yet another great trade with GOMATERGO... he bought some Hot Wheels for me... I bought some Cars for him... we met up to exchange... I should have more for him later this week... I enjoy trading with many people, but it's great to have a great local trader like GOMATERGO available to work together for new Cars... It's been well over 4 years since our first trade... many thanks, GOMATERGO!

Comment

received a package from steve today

less than a week to reach me and great cars

thanks steve

Comment

Finished a trade with Stve yesterday. Great communication, great packaging, fast shipping, great trade value, overall good experience. Thanks for the trade!

Comment

I've done my first, and certainly not my last, business with GOMATERGO and boy he's good, fast and honest in his communication!!!
                  Steve I would like to thank you so much!!!!

Greetz King Andy

Comment

Glad to help GOMATERGO out with more Cars while he's been unable to go Cars shopping... quick payment when I found something that he needed... he's helped out by finding out which Target stores had the 12 pack in stock and at what price... he's been patient until I can deliver... Can't wait until we can go on a Cars run together... Many thanks, GOMATERGO!

Comment

Again nice business with GOMATERGO, he's the best in trading Cars!!! You're my favorite overseas Cars suplier :-)

Comment

I am not the best but thanks for being patient with me..
                        I do appreciate all the help you had given me..

Comment

What started as a simple Marilyn for Nick Stickers trade expanded into a trade for multiple Cars that I hope made both of us very happy. I know I am! Packaging was great and it arrived super fast. Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks again to Steve who I have recently traded with as a multi member shipment. I am delighted with the items I have received and excellent communication. I appreciate it and thanks so much. Let me know if I can help again in the future.

Thanks! xxxx

Comment

Recently bought some cars from Steve & it was such a pleasure to deal with him as usual. Items arrived across the pond in great time & in good condition. He also nicely included some extras from Chris which saved me $ on shipping. Appreciate your help yet again!

Thanks Steve! Two thumbs up again!!

Comment

Working...
                              X