Dumbleweed's Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbleweed's Feedback

Get the pleasure of leaving the first feedback from my commonwealth buddy Chris
    He and I made a great trade; both our sons are loving the exchange
    Excellent communication, great shipping and top notch guy!

Another great trade with Chris from the UK... I helped Chris out with a team crew set that he needed and a few Kmart 6 Cars... great communication... super quick payment... we've helped each other out several times and I look forward to more trades. Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I helped dumbleweed out with more Cars that he and his son needed... quick payment... great communication... I was amazed at how quickly the package made it from Indiana to the UK... I look forward to more trades with UK Chris in the future... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great trade with Chris, received package the very next day! Thank's Chris.. more to come in the future hey!

Comment

Great First trade, my nephews will be so happy!!

Comment

Great trade, Jack will be over the moon, Keep 'em peeled!

Comment

Can't fault Chris as a seller. I'm very pleased with the Cars 1 vehicles I have just brought from him via his post in the For Sale forum. Great communications and banter plus the package was sent in record time. I look forward to any further "stock" clearances he may have

Comment

Really pleased with this sale. Bought quite a few of chris to expand my collection. No faults as you would expect. looking forward to future trades/sales.

Thanks chris!!

Comment

Chris thankyou so much for a hassle free service, the cars were expertly packed and mint condition, thankyou so much again

Comment

Many thanks for the car you sorted me out Chris.
                    Very much appreciated.
                    Top bloke.

Comment

Many thanks to Chris and Corey!! Purchased some cars from them and all as described/well packaged.

My nephew will be so excited when he sees his new additions for his collection, Including the 'little extra' that was sent Much appreciated Chris.

Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Comment

Have to thank Chris for some superb items that I was missing. Hope you can get back collecting future cars releases.

Comment

Superb Packing! Got my cars today and it was great!
                          Thanks for the Gift

Wish you all the best!

Comment

Working...
                          X