Bobbyjack Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbyjack Feedback

I couldn't find a thread for Bobbyjack so here it is! If there is one that I overlooked please merge this onto it or something.

I made a trade with Bobbyjack and everything went great. Wonderful packaging, communication, and speed. You can't ask for anything more, this guy is great!

Just finished a trade with Bobbyjack. Happy as can be. Everything was great. Trade with him with impunity

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
    Fred Rogers

Comment

Finished my first trade with bobbyjack... It was absolutely perfect... communication, packaging, and speed... I hope we can help each other out again... I highly recommend him to others... Many thanks, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Another great trade from Bobbyjack. Hot Rod Mater is an awesome sculpt!

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
        Fred Rogers

Comment

Another great trade with bobbyjack... he helped me out with some Radiator Springs Wave 2 Cars... I sent him a Car on his wanted list and owe him another one when I find the box... Great communication, great packaging, quick shipping... He's a great addition to PCD and I highly recommend him to others... Looking forward to future trades... Many thanks, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yet another great trade with bobbyjack... he sent me a Chase Cartney Brakin' that I needed so I could open one... Great communication... very well packaged... quick shipping... it doesn't get much better than that... unless you consider that his Redskins beat the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day.

Thank you, bobbyjack... looking forward to our next trade.

Comment

Just completed an AMAZING trade with Bobbyjack.

Received a Galloping Gear Grinder and a Finn/Leland 2-pack.

Couldn't be happier. Communication was quick and thorough. Products arrived exactly as described and way faster then expected!

Looking forward to doing another trade with Bobbyjack in the future if the opportunity presents itself

Thanks again!

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Got my end of a trade with bobbyjack today and I could not be happier! He sent me a Fabrizio that I wanted to get for my little guy for Chrismas. Package arrived in like 2 days, could not have asked for anything more. Pretty sure we traded before, but I wanted top let everyone know how great bobbyjack is! Thanks man
                I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i received my first trade with bobbyjack today.
                  it was very well packaged and the cars were awesome.
                  hope in the future i may help him with something he really needs instead.
                  thanks once again bobbyjack

Comment

just received my first lot of cars from bobbyjack today, he went out of his way to find the new 2013 cars for me that i was after, not only did he look in one store but multiple stores around his area, a true gent and charged me true cost of the cars

can not fault him in anyway

many thanks for all your help

jon

Comment

received a nice little package from bobbyjack today.

COuldn't happier with how it arrived. Great communication.

Looking forward to hopefully doing more business in the future

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Received a great package from bobbyjack today - Security Guard Finn and Shu Todoroki singles from case D... quick shipping... well packaged... great communication... Many thanks, bobbyjack!

Comment

Received another great package from bobbyjack today... Chase Becky Wheelin and Officer Murakarmi singles from 2012 case E... Radiator Springs Classic Marilyn, and Mike Lorengine... great communication... well packaged... quick shipping... I appreciate his help... Many thanks, bobbyjack!

Comment

BobbyJack shipped a Galloping Geargrinder to me few months ago. Good packing, fast shipping. All are perfect. Many thanks.

Comment

Had my first trade with Bobbyjack recently.
                              He got me an Ivan and a FFM.
                              Communication was excellent, very well packed and got it quite fast.

Very recommended !

Thank you so much.
                              Cars Addict

Comment

Working...
                              X