'carscrazy' Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'carscrazy' Trade Feedback

Cannot see any other pieces of trade feedback for carscrazy so i'm guessing i'm the first!!

carscrazy purchased a few cars off me and paid mega quick and communication brilliant, an absolute pleasure!

Until next time.............................

My first experience with carscrazy was superb... Excellent communication... she paid quickly for a few Cars she bought from me and also for the shipping for the contest prizes... I hope to help her out in the future and highly recommend her to others... Many thanks, carscrazy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Carscrazy and I traded within the UK and it was a absolute pleasure. The item was amazingly packaged and really well protected. I'm gonna use that method myself! She is lovely and a brilliant trade. Thanks again and let me know if you need anything else! Pleasure! xx

Comment

Carscrazy purchased some cars from me and payment was fast and communication was very easy. I would not hesitate to trade/sell/buy in the future!

Comment

Absolutely happy with my purchase from Carscrazy! She's very kind and wonderful to do business with! Happy to help her out anyway I can in the future!
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
          X