Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for CARLA VELOSO

Hello all,

Having trouble finding DISNEY PIXAR CARS 2 CARLA VELOSO # 8 on a UK card to complete my first wave collection. Anybody help please?

Paypal, cheque (UK) or trade no problem. Drop me a line.

Thanks in advance,

Darran,
    Last edited by FirefighterUK; 05-30-2011, 09:44 PM. Reason: missed abit

Likewise Darran...Think she's on the lists of many. Cases B & E I believe....checked every store thats got the new wave in and not one Carla to be seen, though again only 1 per case.

Comment

I've not spotted her anywhere yet! Hopefully she will turn up soon

Comment

Thanks for the replies, hope we spot her soon.

Comment

I have several on US and International (Canada) cards if you are interested

Comment

I have found her today in Argos, check your local, if you get stuck I'll go back and pick you up one if you want

Comment

will Carla will be part of any multi pack or two pack with crew chief? any info be appreciated before I go turning all the Argos's in Belfast over....Busting for this car myself, but no doubt after the long wait for her she turn up in all sorts of different packs..

Comment

Carla has been announced as being in a Kmart exclusive 2 pack with crew chief... Is also in a Target exclusive 4 pack... Since we're not sure if the exclusives will turn up outside the US, you need to think about it...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheers cac....thought about it and decided to go for it anyhow's, then if the 2 pack/4 pack hits our shores then i'll get that too... Hate all these dupes!!!

Comment

Carla is coming to Disney Store UK. Sold out at the mo online but could be worth checking in store.
                    http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...00012+1000208/

Comment

Working...
                    X