Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you wanting Carsland Wedding Day Gift Pack or Radiator Springs Beginnings????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you wanting Carsland Wedding Day Gift Pack or Radiator Springs Beginnings????

Have you been thinking about getting the Carsland Exclusive Wedding Day Gift Pack or Radiator Springs Beginnings Set?? Do you live no where near where they are offering these sets?? If so I may be able to help! If you are interested in getting these sets, send me an email to jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com to talk about obtaining these sets! You could also PM, but prefer email. Overseas memebers, jump on in here too. I am happy to send overseas. Let me know if I can help you!

As you know it, I'm in for both sets! Thanks for your help Jeff. I'm looking forward to it! If only Paypal was in a hurry too...

Comment

Many thanks, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Howdy all! It has been a very busy day for me today! I went on a hunt ... 140 miles round trip ... to follow up on some intel I received yesterday ... and that intel paid off. Until yesterday, the only place the Time Traveler sets could be picked up was in California, ebay or by trying to dance around with the folks at Merchandise Services over the phone. Well, I was talking at length with one of the cast members at Merchandise Services yesterday, and I was told the Time Traveler Sets had just become available at Downtown Disney ... OUTSIDE of the Parks here in Orlando! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED to hear that they were actually HERE in Florida and OUTSIDE the PARK!

2013-07-23_10-43-56_639.jpg

So, I drove to Downtown Disney, making a few stops to hunt along the way to and fro .... when I got there .... BAMMMM ... The Wedding Day Gift pack and the Radiator Springs Git Packs were ON THE SHELF! ( I will add picture later) I picked up 10 of each for the people that contacted me and requested them. I am in the process of contacting those folks and packing boxes right now! VERY Excited to be able to help folks with these sets. While I was there, I did find out a few other things. These were shipped in Cases of 24. The case is HUGE! I brought one home as they had to empty it for me anyway lol They received their shipment late Saturday and had put them on the floor Sunday. The cast member said they only received 3 boxes of each. I have a feeling they will not last much longer than this week.

Overall, it was a great Tuesday for myself and the folks I can now help!
        Last edited by jestrjef; 07-24-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Darn is it too late? Are you still there?? I would love these sets Jeff! Sorry for the late request, its fine if you cant.
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Sorry, Tmremote ... I have to say I do not have any extras ... shoot me an email ... jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com ... I will see what I can do to help!

Comment

Jeff - if you fancy doing this again I will add my name to the list for both! Can have them for xmas so time is no problem for me! I would love both of these!

Comment

Shoot me an email Lozzi31 ... I might make another run down there ... jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com

Comment

Working...
                X