GOMATERGO's wants.....not CARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOMATERGO's wants.....not CARS

If you happen to run into any of the following and would be willing/able to grab them for my 4 yr old son for Christmas.....yeah I know may be a bit early to be thinking about Christmas but it is only 20+ weeks away and will be here before I know it. Not sure what the cost is in the UK for these but I see several listed on eBay from the UK. I would be willing to buy/sell/trade Ben 10 or CARS 1 or 2 cars for these. Please let me know your price before buying and it turning out to be too much money for my tight wallet

Here is the list:
    Vilgax
    Zombozo
    Azmuth
    Four Arms
    Vulkanus
    Aggregor
    Gwen Tennyson
    Ben Tennyson

I do not stipulate that you must help me for me to help you! Therefore if there is anything that you need help with please let me know.

Thanks,
    Steve (GOMATERGO)
    Last edited by GOMATERGO; 07-26-2011, 01:32 PM.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

What items are these Steve? Ben 10?

Comment

Yes, sorry for not mentioning it in the post. To see an example of what they look like (some are on while cardbacks): http://cgi.ebay.com/Ben-10-Ultimate-...79404444517084

If posting a eBay link for example is not permitted mods, please feel free to delete.

Comment

Not too early at all to get ready for Christmas. I have three little ones with birthdays all within 3 months of Christmas. I have to start shopping in June just to be able to afford everything. I have toys stashed in my closet almost the whole year. Once they figure that out, I'm going to have to find a new hiding place!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
          Yes, sorry for not mentioning it in the post. To see an example of what they look like (some are on while cardbacks): http://cgi.ebay.com/Ben-10-Ultimate-...79404444517084

If posting a eBay link for example is not permitted mods, please feel free to delete.

eBay links are allowed Steve. You can even embed them if you like...

Comment

Update: 07/27/11

Here is the list updated:

Zombozo
            Azmuth
            Gwen Tennyson

Vilgax (on his way from Joey)
            Ben Tennyson (on his way from Joey)
            Four Arms (found today in a 3 pk with Upchuck....which my boys calls barf ....lol.....and XLR8...which my boys calls xcelery ....lol....man kids are hilarious)

Thanks to Joey for finding two others!
            Last edited by GOMATERGO; 07-30-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

We are also interested in about 4 of the Metallic Finish Jeff Gorvette.....need 3 of the 4 to have great card backs!!!

Comment

I could probably get you these metallic jeffs. Let me know!

MJ

Comment

Hey MJ,

I did get them online at tru.com Thanks for the offer......just can't keep up with the updating

Comment

Working...
                  X