X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scavenger
    replied
    Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
    Question - Does Luigi & Guido of Case B have LMQ's car # on them? I'm just looking for L&G without LMQ's car #. Thanks.
    Yeah they have the # on them! :-(

Leave a comment:

• LMQ702
    replied
    Question - Does Luigi & Guido of Case B have LMQ's car # on them? I'm just looking for L&G without LMQ's car #. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• lavictdoukarai
    replied
    http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/07/...date-revision/ great find filmore1234! Grongrats!
    You're a cleverman!

Leave a comment:

• PopeMobile
    replied
    Looks like cases G and J will be the upcoming cases to skip this year. J is identical to K except that K has one less mcqueen and a new in its place - so K wins. G is a pegwarmer case with the exception of the Axelrod Hood Up car that we all want. Probably better to just look for him in stores. So cases H, K, and L will be great cases to pick up!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
    For case H above, "girl on bridge #1" is usually Suki. I don't think it's gonna be Ichig reason being that I recall before case A was released Mattel was using "girl on bridge #1" for that case as well and it was Suki. Just a thought.
    Thank you, PopeMobile... I didn't have the time to revise that last night.

Leave a comment:

• PopeMobile
    replied
    For case H above, "girl on bridge #1" is usually Suki. I don't think it's gonna be Ichig reason being that I recall before case A was released Mattel was using "girl on bridge #1" for that case as well and it was Suki. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• Clearysdad19
    replied
    That's great info and no we don't have to track anything else.

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Do we want to track Lenticulars?

And I personally don't want to track Stunt Racers, Hydro Cars, Transforming Transporters, or other Cars items like that.

no Chris - they are all the devil for cars collectors lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X