Cars 2 Singles Checklist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 Singles Checklist

Last edited by MrBrownstone; 04-13-2012, 04:37 PM. Reason: Updated Check List

Cool! Are you going to do one for the deluxes too?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

excellent stuff mrb, incidentally i,ve only got 8 otta 16

Comment

Updated with next set of cars... (couldn't colour Shu correctly as when I made him transparent I lost most of the car body as he's the same colour as the background - I'll try to get a better one later...)

Comment

Got the first 25 either as singles or in box sets. Currently looking for #26 without much luck. I think that this is the first time since Celebrity Signature Chase version, have I actually had to hunt for a Lightning McQueen.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Updated to include Mel Dorado

Comment

Updated to include RS Ramone, Don Crumlin and Airport Security

Comment

Interim update

Comment

Check list is looking good, MrBrownstone!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Checklist now up to date - just need to add a few screen grabs...

Comment

With the new line coming out, what are the chances of seeing numbers 51, 52, 53 and 54?

Any ideas on who they are supposed to be? And of course, the ever missing #36

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                        With the new line coming out, what are the chances of seeing numbers 51, 52, 53 and 54?

Any ideas on who they are supposed to be? And of course, the ever missing #36
                        I suspect the chances of seeing 51+ are slim, since there are no more 2012 cases, meaning everything we have now is what we have total. Als 50 is a nice solid number to stop on.

As for 36, I suspected it was going to be Clutchgoneski but they pushed him back. I doubt we'll see a #36 released.

Comment

Is #34 and #38 for sure the kmart cars

Comment

Yes they are clearysdad. I dont think North America got the non kmart versions, but searching around on ebay for celone dephare and acer with torch will show you these cars on numbered cards.

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. This site has been a big help.

Comment

Working...
                              X