Respect the Classics: Halloween Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics: Halloween Cars

October 17, 2019... Throwback Thursday... it's the great pumpkin, Cruisin' McQueen! Over the years we've seen special edition Easter Cars in plastic eggs... we've seen Christmas Cars in ornaments... and back in the Supercharged Series days we've seen Cruisin' McQueen, Ramone, and Doc Hudson released in orange pumpkins... I don't remember who I got these from and I don't have Doc Hudson... here are some pictures.

Cruisin' McQueen Car:

The Cruisin' McQueen Halloween Car back of card shows all 3... notice the website address - www.cars-movie.com - we would not have to be reminded today that Cars is a movie.

Ramone Car:

Ramone cardback:

Ramone bottom of packaging:

Do any of you have the Cars Halloween pumpkin Cars? If so, we'd love to see photos... I'd like to get the Doc Hudson Halloween Car one day as well to complete the set.

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks to Rhalf (DaFIckser) for the heads up on an eBay seller who had a set of the Supercharged Halloween Cars for sale at a decent price... I ordered last Sunday and the package came yesterday.

Here's Halloween Doc Hudson

Notice how the plastic hook had never been lifted on this particular card.

I now have a complete set of the Halloween Cars and will probably sell/trade my extra Ramone and Cruisin' McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X