Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
    It would be cool if these came in diecast my son loves these 3 toys:
    Bulldozer did come out in diecast in the Toons Oversized Deluxe line. Very rare and I only saw him once in retail around Christmas 2010. The plastic version is just about the same and much better for little kids to play with. The plastic version is so good, it is not even worth getting the diecast version. Hopefully with the return of Toons, we can get a rerelease and a chance to get multiples. I would buy an entire case of Bulldozers!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Bulldozer did come out in diecast in the Toons Oversized Deluxe line. Very rare and I only saw him once in retail around Christmas 2010. The plastic version is just about the same and much better for little kids to play with. The plastic version is so good, it is not even worth getting the diecast version. Hopefully with the return of Toons, we can get a rerelease and a chance to get multiples. I would buy an entire case of Bulldozers!
      Thanks bobbyjack! I'm gonna look online for a DieCast bulldozer!

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
        Thanks bobbyjack! I'm gonna look online for a DieCast bulldozer!
        ouch!

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Pixar-C...cast+bulldozer
        http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...+chuy&_sacat=0

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
          just love that pic, I havnt any of em!!!!!
          missed out on on the screaming banshee as I procrastinated over it for to long and by then it was gone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            just love that pic, I havnt any of em!!!!!
            missed out on on the screaming banshee as I procrastinated over it for to long and by then it was gone!!!
            Never got the Screaming Banshee either. When it was out, my kids weren't old enough to be into Cars. Now they just don't know it exists.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

yeah the banshee is rare! it sells for over $100 online....

Comment

did they make any of these diecast? Monster, rasta-carian, concrete mixer, and crane?
                Last edited by SNOOZE; 09-28-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

these are the piston cup racers i have so far:

Comment

Nice racers SNOOZE!

To answer your question before, they did not make any of those diecast except Rasta Carian, who was a Toons Deluxe release as well as in a few multipacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                      Nice racers SNOOZE!

To answer your question before, they did not make any of those diecast except Rasta Carian, who was a Toons Deluxe release as well as in a few multipacks.
                      If you want to leave the Mattel universe for one quick stop to the darkside, er I mean Disney Store. They released a die-cast version of Paddy O'Concrete. It's massive, and in scale, oh and not easy to find, and expensive

LINK

Be careful though, most of the paddy's on ebay are plastic. (Made that mistake. D'oh). You are really looking for one still in the case. They show up from time to time, but more than I want to pay...

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                      Fred Rogers

Comment

thanks for the info guys!

Comment

nice collection
                          everybody loves cars

Comment

great collection that banshee is outrageous.
                            ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Nice collection, SNOOZE!

Comment

Nice collection!
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X