No announcement yet.

Carslovers Car Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done. Sadly here in the UK we can only hope that someone in the US finds more of these for those who cannot get them and the mailaway Ivan if that's possible

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Congratulations on finding the new first Deluxe Cars at Kmart, carslover! I'm glad that you found them in a store.
      thanks Chris
      I hope your luck improves with all the kmarts you have been to

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
        Well done. Sadly here in the UK we can only hope that someone in the US finds more of these for those who cannot get them and the mailaway Ivan if that's possible
        Mark I don't know if I will find more maters, but I plan on getting as many ivans as I can afford to

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          new additions

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2205[/ATTACH]
          Where did you get those!?!?! Is the taxi even a Mattel release!? And that super chase! Wow.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Originally posted by DjB View Post
            Where did you get those!?!?! Is the taxi even a Mattel release!? And that super chase! Wow.
            the five loose are all mattel that have not been released yet from 2 hong kong ebay sellers

the star wars cars are not mattel and are being sold at the Disneyland parks in florida and california

Comment

Looked through the whole thread and unless I'm blind I never told you how awesome your collection is! Very jealous of many of the Cars you own.

Comment

Yes they dont call him Carslover for nothing!! Lol. Collection is insane!

Comment

Wow ... I had to have my son next to me with cups of water to wake me up each time after I passed out!! Truly amazing collection there sir!

Comment

Great new additions, carslover... I'm looking forward to the 4 of your new 5 loose Cars (already have a Muggsy)... and did you get the Star Wars Cars by calling the number and placing the order over the phone?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

very jealous of that Rip

Comment

thank's for your kind words Fillmore1234, scavenger, jestrjef, cac1959, and clearysdad19

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                          very jealous of that Rip
                          which rip are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Great new additions, carslover... I'm looking forward to the 4 of your new 5 loose Cars (already have a Muggsy)... and did you get the Star Wars Cars by calling the number and placing the order over the phone?
                            I was able to order the star wars cars from Disney on the phone when they first released them before they stopped taking phone orders the first time lol

Comment

todays new additions from target

DSCN0244.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                which rip are you referring to?
                                The silver one next to snot rod with flames which us also very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X