jestrjef's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jestrjef's collection

I had some time this morning and I figured it was about time to post pictures of my open collection. This is going to take a while, but please enjoy the show!!

Here is the Cars 1 collection ....

McQueen Land

The Courthouse

The Curio Shop

Racing Central!!!

Racing Central continued ... with Luigi's an Flo's

Some toons and Reporter row

Mater's Junkyard

Ramone's house of Body Art and Fillmore's!!

Last edited by jestrjef; 07-17-2013, 04:37 PM.

Here are the Cars Toons!!

Mater the Greater and Air Mater!!

More Mater the Great and UFO Mater

Monster Truck Mater!! TAG ... TAG .... TAG ... TAG TAG TAG LOL

Rescue Squad Mater

Tokyo Mater!!

A SCREAMIN' WHAT?!?!

El Materdor and Heavy Metal Mater!!

Moon Mater!!

Comment

truly impressive

Comment

Cars 2 !!!!!!!!!!!

The overwhelming shot!! lol

Top Shelf ...

2nd shelf ...

3rd shelf ...

4th shelf ...

and 5th shelf!!!

Comment

And Lastly .... D.S. LIGHT UP Cars and Star Wars CARS!!

Comment

wow, very nice. Is this a diecast El Materdor ? Where did you find the SOTS set ?

Comment

Yes, that is the Mattel's Diecast El Materdor. I was lucky enough to trade for one WAAAAAAAY back when it first came out ... I could have traded for a few more ... but I was happy to have one and figured I would buy it again when I say it on the pegs here in the States ... PSSSSHHHHH NEVER HAPPENED!! D'OH One of my Cars buying and trading regrets! Hmmm .... sounds like a new thread!!

The SOTS I purchased from Mattel directly when it went on sale. It was my Father's Day gift for that year! It is a crown jewel for my collection.

Comment

Great photos of your great collection, jestrjef... many thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That's an awesome looking collection you got there jestrjef

Comment

Thank you for the kind words! I am going to need a new addition to the house if this keeps growing!! I did pick up those cool shelves this weeked ... but I have no idea wher to put the yet LOL

Comment

Love your collection wish I had a sots set. I never had a chance to get. Will get one, one day

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                        Love your collection wish I had a sots set. I never had a chance to get. Will get one, one day
                        Thanks! I wish I could help you with one of those, Mark! The box of goodies I have here for you is pretty sweet, but it is no SOTS lolol

Comment

Great collection Jeff, love the attention to detail with all the star troopers tractors, instead of just 1 you have a whole platoon! awesome!

Comment

jestrjef when you finish dusting all your Cars, can you come over and dust mine LOL. Wonderful collection! It's fun looking at it all.

Comment

AMAZING!!! Truely excellent and displayed so well! Loving the court house and Fillmores. Is Fillmores the same range as Flos Cafe or something else..... LOVE IT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X