Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband has officially lost his mind (A.K.A. My "son's" collection)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kakazuya, thanks so much for the photos. Still a little difficult to decide if the Tomica scale better, just an issue with seeing in person not an issue with the photos you took. What is your opinion based on my analysis in the other thread?

Comment

Tomica Sarge is better for what you're doing if you keep everyone else Mattel, but like the other lines, it is not scaled properly either. They make all the cars smaller, not just Sarge.

Comment

Originally posted by kakazuya View Post
        Tomica Sarge is better for what you're doing if you keep everyone else Mattel, but like the other lines, it is not scaled properly either. They make all the cars smaller, not just Sarge.
        kakazuya, yes I plan to keep most everyone else Mattel. Thanks for the input I may grab one of the Tomica's off ebay. Sorry to hijack your thread a bit here. Again, great collection. I really liked the Tomica diecasts when I looked at them last time I was in Japan, they are very nice vehicles.

Comment

Are you sure that's a Mattel Mater? That doesn't look like his facial expression at all, and his front tires are pretty wide.

Thanks for the nice pictures, though! I didn't realize how tall the Mattel Sarge was in comparison to the rest of them until you guys pointed it out. Now it kind of bugs me every time I look at him haha

Comment

We're looking at the Maters and I think I used the stunt mater by accident. Stunt mater is a little bit smaller than the other one. Will post another. Sorry about that!!

Comment

Okay, from L-R: Tomica Sarge, Tomica Mater, Mattel (Race Team) Mater, Stunt Mater and DS Mater. Phew, we have a lot of Maters.

Race Team Mater and Tomica Sarge

Same as above with their butts lined up.

Just for the hell of it, Tomica Mater and Tomica Sarge.

Comment

Excellent photos, thanks again!

Comment

Today's haul.

Lightning Ramone (second one for the boy)
                  Francesca (!!!)
                  Kabuto (x2)
                  Donna Pits
                  Security Guard Finn (x2)
                  Flo (second one for the son)
                  Victor Paveone
                  Snot Rod with Flames (x2)
                  Charlie Checker (whoops. Got this one already. Going to the boy)
                  Race Tow Truck Tom
                  Mama Topolino (got her already, but one for the collection, I guess)

Comment

Fun collecting with our children.
                    ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Cool collection!

Comment

Working...
                      X