CarsDiecast08s collection :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    Nice addition, I have a question about those new Toons, seeing as you've opened them

Are they really plastic? They look like they're super light like those playset cars from the original Toons wave (El Materdor and the Ambulance) that were made entirely out of plastic.
    the racers? all their bodies are metal all the extra details/lights/rails are plastic. I think the under bottoms are plastic, I can't be sure though.
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Congratulations on your new additions, CarsDiecast08!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
        the racers? all their bodies are metal all the extra details/lights/rails are plastic. I think the under bottoms are plastic, I can't be sure though.
        Thanks, this seals the deal for me, I think I'll be keeping the ones I bought and don't open yet!

Comment

• Happy to have Petro Cartalina in my collection now

Comment

• Big boy Ryker now in the collection!

Comment

• Nice additions, CarsDiecast08!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Impressive Collection CarsDiecast08 :-D Keep updating the post :-D Always exciting to new stuff loose :-D

Comment

• Finally got a chance to see your awesome collection. Bet it is tough keeping them all clean!
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• Nice to finally have someone new in my collection, happy to have Louis LaRue now

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff View Post
                      Finally got a chance to see your awesome collection. Bet it is tough keeping them all clean!
                      haha well it would be if I had a decent place to display them, but I keep my collection in an actual storage drawer. Don't have the wall space for a display case, I try to make sure they don't get any scratches on them from being all piled in the drawer though. Some might see it as me not really caring for my cars but I do.

Comment

• Nice addition, CarsDiecast08!
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                          haha well it would be if I had a decent place to display them, but I keep my collection in an actual storage drawer. Don't have the wall space for a display case, I try to make sure they don't get any scratches on them from being all piled in the drawer though. Some might see it as me not really caring for my cars but I do.
                          I guess if you don't move them too much they will be ok.
                          May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

• great addition carsdiecast08

Comment

• Nice Additions!

Comment

• Finally new additions to the collection family!

Shawn Krash, Sal Machiani, Alfredo, Jessica Giampertrol, & Nate Stanchion!

Comment

Working...
                                X