No announcement yet.

Carscrazy's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week we decided to see what Cars we had left to open.. My nephew asked if we could open Brian and Chuck, i figured why not

We also decided to open Heavy Metal Mater ..

There's also been some other recent additions over Christmas (although i forgot to take pics of them all) ....

Harumi and our only recent find Ichigo..

Mildred and Krate..

Officer M, Mary and Becky..

And a Wally hauler (he also had a No Stall hauler for Christmas but forgot pic of it)

My nephew thought Santa was very kind to leave some new Cars for us to enjoy

Our recent Planes find ..

Franz is definitely our fav Plane yet
    We've also added Rochelle,Echo,Dusty,Ned,86LJH Special,Jolly Wrenches and Bulldog since the planes shelf on the first page.
    Will add up to date pic of our Planes collection soon.
    Last edited by carscrazy; 01-14-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

nice additions to your collection
      I also like the franz car plane alot

Comment

impressive!
        ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

awesome collection! Jealous you have the bumper save and nitroade crew teams!
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Thanks guys

Carsdiecast08, we love the crew teams/pittys.. still a couple pittys we want but hopefully find them one day

Comment

We decided to open a couple of our new double packs yesterday..

Little man thought Uncle Topolino's band were great!

Hopefully find some new 2014 Cars to add soon.. the search continues lol

Comment

Great additions, carscrazy! Those are 2 great Movie Moments...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice additions carcrazy

I'm glad you got the band

it is one of my favorites too

Comment

Haven't added anything new to this thread for awhile as we haven't opened anything recently.

These are the most recent additions to our collection ..

These haven't been opened yet as the little man doesn't know about them.. he will get them for Easter

Also found this guy at a car boot sale at the weekend for 25p

Comment

Nice additions carscrazy, Lubewig looks great! Was that a Morrison's find? None of the Morrison's around here stock Cars -yet! Not sure if I would have paid 25p for the deluxe, mugged off there, did you try and haggle with the seller? of course I am joking, what a superb find at a steal- well worth four times that all day long. Reminds me of when I got the Mack hauler for 50p last year (but paid Ł1 as I was so pleased) The boot sales have yet to get started around me but it won't be long. Looks like the little man wil have fun playing with those guys very soon!

Comment

Great additions, carscrazy... I see a few Cars that I don't have... yet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

what a cracker find the sumo guy was and for 25 newp too, he looks mint, would be well chuffed with that
                          Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                          Haven't added anything new to this thread for awhile as we haven't opened anything recently.

These are the most recent additions to our collection ..

These haven't been opened yet as the little man doesn't know about them.. he will get them for Easter

Also found this guy at a car boot sale at the weekend for 25p

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yes Lubewig was found in Morrisons. I thought i had missed him to begin with as there was only a couple left in the Cars tray.. Luckily i had a browse at the Hotwheels and bingo! He was hanging out in the Hotwheels tray

Was chuffed with the sumo guy, He doesn't look like hes had much play so i suspect it may of been an unwanted present. I picked up 4 toy cars (not all Disney) and just offered a pound for the lot and the lady seemed more then happy with that Can't wait till more boot sales start as you never know what you may find.. still hoping for a diecast Frank or Bessie haha

Comment

Great Additions! I've just recently found Lubewig at Target.

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                                What's the one to the left background on the top shelf, the right-most green one, looks like it's wearing a helmet of some kind?
                                Always looking for new Sarge stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X