No announcement yet.

cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the HobbyLobby cases large enough to hold a Mater or are they the same size as the M2s?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Are the HobbyLobby cases large enough to hold a Mater or are they the same size as the M2s?
      Mater is just a little too large for the Hobby Lobby display cases... The King is also too long...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• great update chris, and the cases are very nice to!!!!

Comment

• Been awhile since I posted photos in my collection thread... thanks to friends, it's been a great Cars week.

From e.davies1, Star Wars Cars:

I like the back of the card:

I think this is my favorite:

Thank you, Eli!

From Scavenger, the new Kmart first to market Deluxe Cars:

Elvis:

Francesco Fan Mater:

He is HOT! Just look for yourself:

Materhosen:

Thank you, Jim!

From OzzieMum, Chase Cartney Brakin' on international (10 language) cardback:

Thank you, Tamara!

I think I now have Cartney on US, UK (4 language), and International (10 language) cardback.

As soon as I get more of the new Deluxe Cars and Star Wars Cars I'll open a set up for photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Beautiful new additions Chris! I didn't realise there were so many card backs for Cartney...you definitely got a very "International" version! Lol

Comment

• great additions Chris

Comment

• Congrats on the haul Chris! Looks like your week was pretty awesome as well.

I'm sure trying to resist those Star Wars Cars.. I'm only planning on getting three, but your pictures are making me want to collect em all!

Comment

• You can never have enough Maters...

Comment

• These arrived today, courtesy of jestrjef:

Great looking Cars... many thanks, jestrjef!

Comment

• Glad to see they look as nice now as they did when I sent them!! Great pictures. I need to take some lessons on how to make them look that nice. BTW, I did not play with it and I even left the rubber band on Stanley stand ... can you tell if it folds up or possibly hooks on tho his rear bumper so he can carry it??

Comment

• Many thanks, jestrjef... As far as photos, a good camera with a good lens... I'm using a Nikon DSLR with a 55-200 vibration reduction (VR) lens... I also have a flash attachment that I bought at Walmart for $60 and I use high speed SDHC cards... Lighting is important - I've taken some photos outside but usually don't take my Cars outside to take pictures - Indiana weather often isn't good for taking Cars outside to take photos... I've gotten good tips from many friends - GotFrank suggested using a black background - I paid $3 for a piece of foam board, partially scored it (like drywall) so I could fold it... it works well for many Cars (but not real dark ones).

And to answer your questions, it does not appear that the Stanley stand folds up... and I don't think it hooks onto the rear bumper so he can carry it.

Comment

• nice addition Chris
                          I will open mine if I get a second set

Comment

• I love this collection! Are you working on display or do you already have one?
                            -Steve
                            AKA Tmremote

Comment

• I enjoyed looking at all you Cars photos. You have a really nice collection!

Comment

• Here are some oldies but goodies...

Mini Adventure Speedway of the South:

Motorama McQueen:

Team Apple:

Comment

Working...
                                X